FS/FT Snes/Nes/N64 games, some cool rares (Earthbound, Mario RPG) ADDED: Gameboy SP

permablue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not really a collector, and with all the ports of my favorite classics coming out and the impending revolution launch, I decided that it was time to clean the closet. I don't really post here much, but the site has really helped me out, and I wanted to give you guys first dibs before I put these up on ebay. All payments are accepted through paypal and the items will be shipped through usps. If you want to check my ebay feedback, it's under the name rythmkidd. All prices include shipping. Please pm me if you are interested in buying or have any questions (I'll probably only be able to check once a day, so first come first served).

Gameboy SP System: $50 Great condition, unit and charger only, same color as this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-GAMEBOY-ADVANCE-SP-Video-Game-w-Mario-Golf_W0QQitemZ8274483596QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

N64 (all cart only, mint unless specified otherwise)

Harvest Moon 64 $25 (Pending out)
Mario Party 2 $17 (Pending Out)
Mario Party $17 (Pending Out)
Paper Mario $22
Yoshi's Story $10
Bomber Man 64 $8 (Pending Out)
Goemon's Great Adventure $8
Mario Kart 64 $15
Starwars Episode 1 Racer $7
Diddy Kong Racing $10
Golden Eye $8
Starfox $8
Banjo-Kazooie $8

SNES (all cart only, mint unless specified otherwise)

Earthbound - Bottom right corner of label slightly torn and $24.00 written on the cart itself, otherwise in good condition - $28 (Pending Out)

Super Mario RPG - mint $28

Megaman X2 - mint $28
Megaman X - $10
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past $15
Super Mario Allstars $12
Donkey Kong Country 3 $12
Donkey Kong Country $10

All others, $7 each:
Kirby's Avalanche
Mortal Kombat 1,2,3
Kirby's Dream Course (Pending Out)
NBA Jam
Super R-Type

NES (cart only, mint)

Megaman (2,3,4,6) $14 each OR $48 for the set

your prices for complete copies of MArio RPG and Mega Man X2 are very tempting - can you put them on hold for a day to see if I can get the $$ together?

Sorry if I mislead anyone, I had completely mint next to X2 and Mario RPG, they are cart only but are in flawless condition (still save perfectly, absolutely no cart damage, etc). Oh, and yeah... bump

[quote name='permablue']Sorry is I mislead anyone, I had completely mint next to X2 and Mario RPG, they are cart only but are in flawless condition (still save perfectly, absolutely no cart damage, etc). Oh, and yeah... bump[/quote]

Aww :cry:

bread's done
Back