FS/FT: Wii and DS games! Will check lists! SEALED MP3!

jhaymond1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
HAVES:
wii.gif

-SEALED Metroid Prime Corruption
-Super Mario Galaxy

ds.gif

-Zelda Phantom Hourglass
-Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (not GH)
-Harvest Moon
-New Super Mario Bros.

WANTS:
wii.gif

-No More Heroes
-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
-Zack and Wiki

ds.gif

-Professor Layton

-Devil May Cry 4
-XBLA/Wii Points
-PAYPAL

[quote name='sum41rcks1']cml for legendary[/QUOTE]
It is saying that Gametz is down at the moment when I try to check your list. Will try again later.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']ok[/QUOTE]
Interested in Revenant Wings, but nowhere near enough to give up Halo 3 Legendary for it. Sorry bro.

[quote name='jhaymond1']*Pissed off Barber is in Pro Bowl over Portis*[/QUOTE]

Barber > Portis

Now that I've pissed you off, how much for Power Pros?

Not in players/media polls, only fans, who love the Cowpies.

Portis had over 200 more yards on the ground, and 60+ more yards in the passing game, was a full-time starter, and had a beat up offensive line (leading to his low YPC). Barber had 1 more TD.

Give Barber the rock 20 times per game and I guarantee you he doesn't average 5+ YPC. Let Barber block for Romo on 1st and 2nd downs. Portis is one of the top blocking backs in the league, while Barber is a liability in that area. Casual fans of football wonder why MB3 isn't on the field all game, there ya have it.

Make an offer for MLB.

[quote name='jhaymond1']Not in players/media polls, only fans, who love the Cowpies.

Portis had over 200 more yards on the ground, and 60+ more yards in the passing game, was a full-time starter, and had a beat up offensive line (leading to his low YPC). Barber had 1 more TD.

Give Barber the rock 20 times per game and I guarantee you he doesn't average 5+ YPC. Let Barber block for Romo on 1st and 2nd downs. Portis is one of the top blocking backs in the league, while Barber is a liability in that area. Casual fans of football wonder why MB3 isn't on the field all game, there ya have it.
Make an offer for MLB.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like we have a homer here.

I'll give you $18 shipped for Power Pros if it is used.

[quote name='ZForce915']Sounds like we have a homer here.

I'll give you $18 shipped for Power Pros if it is used.[/QUOTE]
Pass. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back