FS/FT - Xbox 360 and PS2

Jesusaurus

CAG Veteran
Everything includes case + manual unless noted.

Xbox 360 for sale/trade:
Overlord - In great condition
Tenchu Z - Opened but never played
Turok - Disc has some scratches, it was a former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the disc.
Fuzion Frenzy 2 - In very good condition
Amped 3 - In great condition
Lost Planet - In very good condition
Mass Effect - In near perfect condition

PS2 for sale/trade:
Rez - Disc + Manual only in pretty good condition. Former Blockbuster rental, has number on disc.
Manhunt 2 - perfect condition, was former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the disc.
King of Fighters XI - Disc only, was a former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the disc.
College Hoops 2K8 - perfect condition, was former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the disc.
Major League Baseball 2K8 - perfect condition, was former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the disc.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - No manual, Disc in very good condition, was a former Blockbuster rental so there's a number on the discs.

Please note, I have many other Xbox 360 games (those are the only PS2 games though), but don't really plan to trade them.
Feel free to ask if I have something though because I might be willing to let some go given the right offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want (Xbox 360):
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Frontlines: Fuels of War
Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action (with controllers)
Hitman: Blood Money
F.E.A.R.
Timeshift
Spider-Man 3 - Non Platinum Hits

Nintendo DS:
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Digimon World: Dawn

Playstation:
Digimon World
Digimon World 2

Other:
Cash, Money Order, Check, etc.

Also, If it matters at all, here's my profile on Goozex:
http://goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558411176250

[quote name='superkevx']i have digimon world but disk only no box or manual.
still interested?[/quote]
Sorry, but I need the digimon games with the case and manual since they're for my niece. She's really picky about those things lol.

bread's done
Back