FS/FT: Xbox 360/GBA/PS2/DC Games + MORE!!

asianxcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Everything is 100% complete and in mint/near mint condition (unless noted)

Gameboy Advance
-Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
-Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Xbox 360
Sneak King
Xbox 360 Universal DVD Remote (Bundled w/ HD-DVD player. backlight buttons)

Dreamcast
Phantasy Star Online
3rd Party A/V cables (boxed)

Nintendo 64
Perfect Dark (no RAM cart)
WWF: No Mercy
WWF: Wrestlemania 2000

SNES
Mario Paint (no mouse/cartridge only)

I'd be interested in the DDR extreme bundle. I have a tradelist, but it doesn't have everything on it, just everything I'm readily willing to trade.

Do you have a price in mind, or maybe a wants list?

Thanks.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I'd be interested in the DDR extreme bundle. I have a tradelist, but it doesn't have everything on it, just everything I'm readily willing to trade.

Do you have a price in mind, or maybe a wants list?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking mostly for fighting games for DC, Saturn, and PS1/PS2.

I'm always open to looking at any lists, just in case something else catches my eye.

I may throw it out for sale, but I'm not too sure on a price yet. Obviously it would be less than what I paid for it. (which was I believe $50-55)

[quote name='asianxcore']I'm looking mostly for fighting games for DC, Saturn, and PS1/PS2.

I'm always open to looking at any lists, just in case something else catches my eye.

I may throw it out for sale, but I'm not too sure on a price yet. Obviously it would be less than what I paid for it. (which was I believe $50-55)[/quote]

Hmm. The only fighting games I have would be a GH copy of Soul Caliber 2 for PS2, and a new/sealed copy of Tekken 5 for PS2.

...And Simpsons Wrestling for PS1. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hmm. The only fighting games I have would be a GH copy of Soul Caliber 2 for PS2, and a new/sealed copy of Tekken 5 for PS2.

...And Simpsons Wrestling for PS1. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is your copy of Tekken 5 a non-Greatest Hits copy?

I've been milling over prices for the DDR bundle. I'm thinking maybe $30-35 shipped.

[quote name='asianxcore']Is your copy of Tekken 5 a non-Greatest Hits copy?

I've been milling over prices for the DDR bundle. I'm thinking maybe $30-35 shipped.[/quote]

My Tekken 5 is not greatest hits.

For what it's worth, it came with the Tekken Ultimate Collectors Edition thing, but I already had the game when I got that set, and it looks from the outside to be no different than the game that would come without the rest of the set.

The price seems reasonable. I've always wanted to try DDR, but the new sets are too much for my cheapass self, and if I try to buy, like, a used DDR game and a pad it still runs me upwards of 40 bucks.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']CML for Burnout revenge and the X-Box remote[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see anything I wanted.

Bump. F.E.A.R + DDR Ex.2 might be gone soon. Also added a couple of new items.

bread's done
Back