FS/FT: Xbox 360 Premium + Extras

Diiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
NOTE:

-PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, WILL ALSO TRADE FOR EB/GS CREDIT
-EXTENDED WARRANTY IS TRANSFERABLE AND VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 13, 2008

I am wanting to sell my 360, and there are a few things I am willing to bring the price down a bit for if someone wants to do a trade/cash combo.

Everything is in perfect condition, adult owned, smoke-free, pet-free home. I just don't play this console much since the reason I got it was to bring to my gfs house for when she was playing WoW but we aren't together anymore... so moot point! I will take pictures and put them up most likely on Thursday since that's when I'll be back home.

What's Included:

+Xbox 360 Console
(Everything with original box and packaging, and all accessories included that came with the Premium package including the headset, HDD, wireless controller, all cables, etc.)

+Official Xbox 360 VGA cable (to hook up the 360 to a PC monitor. I needed an additional adapter to make it work with my monitor, so I'll include that too just in case).

+Xbox 360 G-Pak Travel Case (original packaging not included)
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802178

+Nyko Intercooler

+Oblivion 360 (Mint, complete).

+Final Fantasy XI (Mint, complete... but useless unless you already have an FFXI account).

+2 year Microsoft extended warranty. I am not sure if this is transferrable, because the bastards STILL haven't sent me my paperwork for it.

I have a few arcade downloads on there as well, such as Uno, but I dunno if these are tied to the console or my gamertag. If it's the latter, then obviously those won't be included because I will be removing my XBL account. There might be some stuff I am forgetting, but those are the main things.

I am taking offers since I don't have a set price in mind.

Things I am looking for:

-Cash (Money order preferrably, I am tired of getting screwed by Paypal fees)
-EB/Gamestop Credit (in the form of giftcards of course)
-PS2 RPGs (not sure which ones really, besides DQVIII and maybe Ico)
-DS games (Megaman ZX, Mario and Luigi: PiT, and NSMB to name a few)

There's probably more stuff I'm looking for, so just make offers. I have good eBay feedback, but I've been around here long enough to know that that doesn't necessarily matter.

I've got $86 in GS credit, but my GS sucks so it's simply on a receipt, as opposed to a giftcard. How much money are you looking to sell for? (Besides the GS credit, if you want it.)

I guess I was assuming that GS/EB credit can be transferred to giftcards, but I really don't know if that's true or not.

Forgot to add that I will be including the Nyko Intercooler, so I will update the OP to reflect that. I can probably ship it just about anywhere in the U.S. for $25 or maybe even a little less (I'll look into it).

Like I said, everything is mint, so I am looking to get in the ballpark of $450 + shipping (I am planning on sticking a BIN of $470 on it, but I want to discount it for CAGs before I eBay it), but the price is negotiable for all reasonable transactions and I am open to offers. I will also make sure that the warranty is transferable (if it's not, I will discount the package a bit), because with that to stand behind, you really can't lose with this deal (not sure if this is still the case, but for a lot of the people having problems with the system, they were just shipping back completely new units).

After buying a new unit at the store, it'd be $431ish after tax... so it's kinda like getting all the extras for another $20.

I am trying to unload this as a bundle. I know that I could maybe get more if I split everything, but I am so friggin busy this semester that I would rather save the time and hassle and just move it all at once, the tradeoff is worth it to me... haha.

Deadlykeyboard, besides the credit the only thing I saw that interests me is NSMB. Doesn't look like we can reach a deal under those parameters =/

punjabi_munda, nothing on your list caught my eye as something I am looking for right now, sorry.

nolimitsoldier and dmrx24, I am not currently looking to split this bundle but if I do I will let you know.

seek-and-destroy, nothing caught my eye from your list, sorry.

Just bumping to let you know that your hard drive will retain the XBLA games without your gamertag. I know because I bought a used system from somebody and it had all the games he put on the HD.

Cool, good to know. Thanks ^^

And also, oddly enough I received the paperwork for my extended warranty today, and yes, it is transferrable so long as I notify them in writing. That basically means that whoever ends up with this console has coverage directly through Microsoft until April/May of 2008.

Just to help you reach a deal around here, keep in mind that folks can get a brand new 360 for about 345 shipped to their house (from overstock), so you may want to remember that when agreeing on a final price.

[quote name='Diiz']-PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, WILL ALSO TRADE FOR EB/GS CREDIT
-EXTENDED WARRANTY IS TRANSFERABLE AND VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 13, 2008
[/QUOTE].

Nope, only within the U.S. Everytime I make an exception it always ends up being waaaaaaaay more trouble for me than it's worth.

bread's done
Back