FS: Gamecube RPG's/Rare's + PS1 Castlevania SOTN Bundle $350 for all

Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Looking to fund a project essentially and going through stuff that I no longer play or have a use for. Better off to sell the stuff than let it sit on my shelf collecting dust. I have plenty of stuff that I haven't listed here. If you are looking for something specific GBA, PS1, Gamecube, etc, let me know and I will see if I have it and if I am willing to sell it.

Price Includes Shipping to the Continental USA. I'd prefer not to ship outside of the US just due to how expensive shipping has gotten but if you are willing to pay shipping to you then I suppose I can make an exception. Payment Via PayPal.

Gamecube - All of these are in Like New Condition, Original Black Labels (NOT Player's Choice), Complete with Manuals, etc.

Legend of Zelda 4 Swords Adventure with GC/GBA Cable & Big Box - $55

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 - $55

Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus Brand New Still Sealed - $200 - http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Hellarage/20130202_231340_zps12f14f67.jpg - Sorry for the bad lighting but my basement and cell phone isn't camera friendly.

Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution - $15 (with another purchase, I don't want to ship this separately due to the low cost of the item)

Skies Of Arcadia Legends - $45

Tales Of Symphonia - $50

PS1

Castlevania Symphony Of The Night (Greatest Hits) - Like New Condition. - $30

I can post pictures upon request. Currently continuing to go through games to see what else I want to add to the list. I have positive feedback on Neo-Geo Forums for setting up 2 large International bulk orders amongst several other transactions.

Thanks, Ryan

Sold Items

Baten Kaitos - $20 - Sold (Wereroku - Neo Geo Forums)
Baten Kaitos Origins - $25 - Sold (Wereroku - Neo Geo Forums)
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - $50 - Sold (Cutriss - Sows)
Ikaruga - $30 - Sold ProtonX (CAG)
Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker - $40 - Sold ProtonX (CAG)
Xenogears (Black Label) Complete. Light Scratches on the discs. Case and Manual in good shape. - $30 Sold (Wereroku - Neo Geo Forums)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am honestly really only interested in selling. I have more stuff than I know what to do with at the house. I currently have all of the New Releases that I want or they are pre-paid in full at the store type of thing for say Bioshock Infinite as an example.

Alright guys. If you are considering any of this stuff, please make me an offer. I really want to fund this project but I'm not really wanting to sell much else besides these titles. If you are wanting a package deal then let me know and I will help you out with package savings.

Ok. I will spice things up a little bit.

All of the remaining Gamecube Games and Castlevania Symphony Of The Night for $350 shipped in the USA Only via PayPal. Yes that includes the brand new still sealed copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus also.

bread's done
Back