FS: Guitar Hero 3 360 Wireless Bundle

Drnick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I put this before in the trade Xbox games post, didn't realize that you can also put your own posts in here.

I have a brand new copy of Guitar hero 3 Bundle for the Xbox 360 I'm looking to sell, I was going to put it up on eBay, but I figure I'd give fellow CAG's a chance at it first.

The only issue is it didn't come in a separate box, so since I don't have any boxes big enough to fit this in, I'd have to just slap a label on the outside of the original box.

I've never sold on here before, but I have a very good eBay feedback score as a seller (ebay id: computerdrnick)
(I have a few negatives from buying items when I was like 14 back in the late 90's, for bidding and then not paying, i was dumb.... and then I have 1 from some guy who screwed me and still gave me a negative, but I've NEVER had a negative for an item I've sold)

these are going for 100 bucks if you can find them. I'll sell it for $90 plus actual shipping and I do accept paypal.

EDIT: Dropped price to $80 plus shipping

PM me if interested

$90 + shipping would be more than new as shipping would probably run you $15ish. Also, make sure you wrap the box in paper or gift wrap, and not just leave it out there, becusae I can guarantee you it wont make it like that.

FREE BUMP!

I didnt think you could buy a wireless guitar for the 360.

EDIT: sorry, didnt see the news about them coming out early this year.

[quote name='FeNoM91']$90 + shipping would be more than new as shipping would probably run you $15ish. Also, make sure you wrap the box in paper or gift wrap, and not just leave it out there, becusae I can guarantee you it wont make it like that.

FREE BUMP![/QUOTE]

Well I was simply trying to offer fellow CAG's the ability to get this with out paying inflated ebay prices or inflated shipping. I know they are still hard to find in stores (at least around here, I haven't seen on in a store for months)

I guess I'll re-wrap it in something before I send it off. (my sister might have some hello kitty wrapping paper left over from Christmas, lol) Or I'll try and find a box at work that it will fit, its sort of a tough shape to get in a box though.

[quote name='Jgel']I am in the middle of a trade with a CAG for one of these. $84.00 shipped is what I paid. I think you might have to go lower. Shipping is at least $10.

Or one could just go to a national website like Musicians Frient and buy it new shipped in a box for $89 + 9 shipped with no tax.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...-Rock-Game-Bundle?sku=430305&src=00632&247SEM[/QUOTE]

check that carefully... the pic they show is the PS2 version, if you scroll downa dn read teh description it says this:

"The XBOX 360 guitar controller is based on Gibson's Explorer guitar, is wired, and has a removable faceplate."

when you go to checkout and select the xbox 360 version the picture changes... see the guitar? its wired, not wireless.

I'll drop it to 80 + shipping

[quote name='Chris Dillon']Are you interested in any games? CML.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, nothing I'm interested in or don't already have

2 pricey, and they are in every store i go in in jackson, lansing, and okemos michigan.. id'e go 75$ shipped

bread's done
Back