FS: Halo 3 Legendary Edition HELMET ONLY $35 SHIPPED

Yeah, you guys just got undercut. Even if you offer $70 shipped, there are some people getting the game and helmet for $59.82 w/free shipping to their nearest store and no tax.

There three main alternatives here. You all can take a bigger hit by selling now, pull product back and hope this goes away quickly or return everything left.

[quote name='djbacklash']I'm selling these for a friend who bought these on Amazon the other week for $60. He bought a bunch to resell but I guess is having trouble moving them. [/quote]
[quote name='djbacklash']He used MY Amazon Prime membership for the free shipping so he didn't realize he'd have to shell out $12-15 for return shipping (for each) if he decided not to sell them. Makes no difference to me since he's already paid me back for ordering them for him. Just thought I'd post this here for anyone who might've missed out on the deal and actually wanted one.[/quote]
[quote name='djbacklash']My friend would rather not lose money (the return shipping fees) so thats why he asked me to try to sell them at cost. Frankly I'd rather he just send them all back to Amazon asap because they're just sitting in my study right now, taking up almost the entire room :roll:[/quote]
[quote name='djbacklash']Sadly I'm getting NOTHING out of this ordeal..nothing but MY money back since my friend used my Prime membership/credit card to buy all this stuff and of course now can't afford to pay me back![/quote]
RUH ROH!

"Makes no difference to me since he's already paid me back for ordering them for him."

"nothing but MY money back since my friend used my Prime membership/credit card to buy all this stuff and of course now can't afford to pay me back!"

Does not compute. You may want to go ahead and ship those babies back to amazon since they really are yours and charge your nonexistant friend whatever it cost to ship them back.

[quote name='spuffin']RUH ROH!

"Makes no difference to me since he's already paid me back for ordering them for him."

"nothing but MY money back since my friend used my Prime membership/credit card to buy all this stuff and of course now can't afford to pay me back!"

Does not compute. You may want to go ahead and ship those babies back to amazon since they really are yours and charge your nonexistant friend whatever it cost to ship them back.[/quote]

I'm really not sure why some of you insist on "calling me out" on this.. I have no reason whatsoever to lie and hell, if I WAS the one who bought them all, I'd have no shame in admitting it. As mentioned before, I also have both an eBay and online store selling Oakleys. Well I stock EVERYTHING I sell (3000+ genuine/authentic brand new pairs in stock), and some of the styles I have - well let's just say buying them wasn't exactly the best idea. What's the point in me telling you this? Well if I'm not ashamed to admit I've spent TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars on slow-moving not-very-attractive sunglasses (bearing in mind I'm still a fulltime student with no "real" job), then why would I go to such extremes to make up a story about a measly $1200 in games? If you think $1200 is a "lot" of money, then maybe you should go out and get a job or something.

Has my friend paid me back for the entire order? Ok no he hasn't YET (not in full anyway), but he's already promised to do so before the end of the month when he gets his next paycheck, and he's not someone who'd back out on me. So as far as I'm concerned, the bill's as good as paid. But he obviously doesn't want to lose money on this ordeal so that's why we only intend to sell them for EXACTLY what it it cost and not a penny less. It's just common business sense..who in their right mind enjoys losing money, no matter how small the amount?

If you aren't interested in buying the game, then I don't see why you insist on replying to this thread. Are you THAT lame that you have to go and try to start crap in random threads? Yea I guess you are. Whatever the case, half the sets have now been sold (on CAG, craiglist, and e46fanatics) so if any of you are ACTUALLY interested, then please let me know.

[quote name='rhenzhen']LOL! You just turned this thread DEAD...Considering 59.82+tax+ pickup= less than $70... but you have helmet and game... That's a steal![/quote]

Hey if you want to buy it from Wal-Mart, go right on ahead. I mainly thought this would interest some of you who want JUST the helmet and don't want to deal with the hassle of selling the games after buying the entire set.

Oh and it's still available for a flat $60 if picked up locally in Houston (which I currently have 4 pending sales from here and craigslist). And from the last time I checked, $60 was still cheaper than $59.82+tax. Oh and show me where ANYONE can pick up JUST the helmet locally for $25?

[quote name='opportunity777']Yeah, you guys just got undercut. Even if you offer $70 shipped, there are some people getting the game and helmet for $59.82 w/free shipping to their nearest store and no tax.

There three main alternatives here. You all can take a bigger hit by selling now, pull product back and hope this goes away quickly or return everything left.[/quote]

Well a) not everyone knows about the Wal-Mart sale, b) some people ONLY want the helmet and don't feel like spending $70 after tax just to get it, and c) everyone who's bought a set locally has still only paid $60 TOTAL (ok well not EVERYONE..we sold a couple sets for $70 each yesterday).

So it really hasn't been too bad selling it. Now that I'm finished with finals, I'll have more time to actively push them so the helmets will probably go on eBay tomorrow or the day after. There are only 10 sets remaining so I'm sure they'll all be gone before xmas.

Ok just lowered the price of the helmet to $35 SHIPPED. Since we've been able to sell some of the complete sets for $70 locally, I'm passing OUR savings onto you by lowering the price of the helmet to just $35 SHIPPED ($20 + s/h). The thread title has been updated to reflect the change. Thanks!

bread's done
Back