FS: Huge Update (DS, PS2, GC, PSOne, PSP, Magazines and More)

tototheexplorer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello. I am selling the items listed below and accept PayPal. No trades at this moment. Feel free to message me at any time with questions; prices are negotiable to a point and I can and will provide shipping discounts for multiple items. As per the condition of the games listed, I don't feel comfortable listing a used game as mint, but rest assured they're in as good a condition as a used product gets if listed near mint. If you need pictures, contact me and I'll get you pictures. More to come.

DS:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Near Mint, Complete) - $20 Shipped
Bleach: The Blade of Fate (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Near Mint (except for a punched barcode; review copy), Complete) - $10 Shipped
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Elite Beat Agents (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Feel the Magic (Very Good, Complete) - $10 Shipped
Hotel Dusk (Near Mint, Complete) - $20 Shipped
Lunar Knights (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (Near Mint, Complete) - $15 Shipped

GC:

Metroid Prime (Black Label, the outside case is grimey and damaged, however the slipcover is fine and the manual and disc are in perfect condition; all it needs is a new case for a pristine copy) - $12 Shipped
Metroid Prime 2 (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 shipped
Super Mario Sunshine (Black Label; similar situation as MP, the insides are purdy, it just needs a new case) - $15 shipped
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 shipped

PC:

Leisure Suit Larry: Love For Sail (Good Condition (the CD liner is a bit wrinkled from age, disc is perfect, as is case), Disc case with disc and insert only) - $10 Shipped
STALKER (Good Condition (was a display copy so the box is just a tiny bit worn), Complete) - $13 Shipped

PS2:

Devil May Cry (Black Label, Near Mint, Complete) - $20 Shipped
Devil May Cry 3: SE (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Dragon Quest VIII (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Final Fantasy XII (Black Label, Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped
Final Fantasy X-2 (Black Label, Near Mint, Complete) - $13 shipped
Front Mission 4 (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 shipped
Odin Sphere (Black Label, Near Mint, Complete) - $15 Shipped
Skygunner (Very good; complete; this is fron GameCrazy and needs a new case, but outside of that it's nearly perfect) - $18 Shipped
Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection (Near Mint, Complete) - $15 Shipped
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (Near Mint, Complete) - $25 Shipped

PSOne:

Bushido Blade (Disc Only, Scratched) - $6 Shipped
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Disc Only, Scratched) - $6 Shipped

PSP:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Near Mint, Complete) - $13 Shipped

XB:

Breakdown - (Near Mint, Complete) - $10 Shipped

Also selling a HUGE collection of Ziff Davis magazines consisting of various issues of EGM, GMR and Computer Gaming World. If you're looking for specific issues or would even like to buy a lot, send me a message.

Large lot of World of Warcraft trading cards. Starter deck and 20 Booster Packs. The UDE points and any in-game codes have been used. I'm not sure how much this is worth, so send and inquiry if you want to buy the lot or are looking for specific cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
The D2 Battle chest comes with everything and working CD keys?

All I need is D2 LOD, but if you wont split it up, let me know how much for it all.

OK guys, huge "I need money sale" for February 27th. I'll let Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition go for $40 shipped. It's essentially mint. Everything else, I'll be a little more lax on. I need the monies!

bread's done
Back