[FS]: Intel i7 920 processor Rev. D0 / Socket 1366 LGA

cml for:

Nintendo DS Lite (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings ~Sky Pirate Edition~) $325 shipped

i got a psp and cash....

[quote name='anbu_giroro']cml for:

Nintendo DS Lite (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings ~Sky Pirate Edition~) $325 shipped

i got a psp and cash....
[/quote]

Sent ya a PM.

Im interested in the Zelda DS lite... and possibly the silent hill zero... any negotiations? And maybe just maybe the pickachu ds

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Im interested in the Zelda DS lite... and possibly the silent hill zero... any negotiations? And maybe just maybe the pickachu ds[/quote]
There's nothing on your list that really interest me. The only way we can do a transaction together is IF:

* You have what I want from my trade list.

* Just pay with cash via Pay Pal.

[quote name='yukafls']Why are you selling this awesome stuff???:hot:[/quote]

I have doubles/triples of everything I sell. Just need to unload some to make room.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']I have 380 in my paypal. Interested in your PS3.[/quote]

It can be yours, just add $70 more. :)

the problem is that it's a: an import (doesn't play US DVDs) and b: a 40 gig (doesn't play PS2 games at all).

It's not that you're not selling under the msrp, it's that the percieved value of the system is really low. You also come off as kind of a prick, which is a turnoff for people when dealing on a peer to peer barter/sales site.

people should know, however, that the PS3s will play games from any region, and works fairly decently as a standalone video player afaik.

free bump, anyway.

[quote name='refusedchaos']it is region free with all PS3 games[/quote]

Indeed they do, thanks for the bump refusedchaos.

bread's done
Back