[FS]: Intel i7 920 processor Rev. D0 / Socket 1366 LGA

crazy good deal on that 360 bundle! Thought it would have sold by now, I'm tempted and I have one already. Free bump and someone buy this great deal!

[quote name='rmb']crazy good deal on that 360 bundle! Thought it would have sold by now, I'm tempted and I have one already. Free bump and someone buy this great deal![/QUOTE]

No shizzle, people just don't know. :lol:

Dammit could please remove your sold items off your list? You even have items you say are sold under your Available list (Tales of Vesperia CE):

Instead of making items as *gone* or using the strikethru function - just delete the item from your tradelist. It will still show up in the CAG search, and people looking for the game don't need to see that you traded it away already. No real reason to keep a game listed if its not available. PENDING is fine, however. On the same note - try to refrain from listing your entire game collection or items you have no intention of trading away. Again, this is because the CAG search will pick these up and cause headaches for users trying to locate a copy of a certain item.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

I'm not trying to backseat mod here but it's really annoying >

bread's done
Back