FS iPod Mini 2nd Gen $110!

miyamotofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
4 gig silver mini (with a bonus wall charger AND USB 2.0 cord) to make up for lack of headphones. $110 shipped. Why so cheap? Because a few scratches, a small dent in back, and my name is lasered in back. So it evens out. If anyone shows interest I'll give pics. This thing gets around 16 hours of battery life (double the original mini) so it's pretty solid.

Free bump cause the lowball offer made me smile :)
However i can guarentee 200% you won't get anywhere near 110 bucks for it (this is CAG!! haha)

Just my opinion though, I hope it sells!

Considering it's poor condition and it is an IPOD mini (b&w screen), not even a Nano, $40 is a great offer. I would take that if I were you.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Considering it's poor condition and it is an IPOD mini (b&w screen), not even a Nano, $40 is a great offer. I would take that if I were you.[/quote]

just because it has a few scratches and a dent in which you can barely notice, it does not mean its in poor condition. the only thing that should bring the prcie down is the fact that his name is on the back.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Considering it's poor condition and it is an IPOD mini (b&w screen), not even a Nano, $40 is a great offer. I would take that if I were you.[/quote]It isn't in poor condition. Their are a few scratches on the back, the touch wheel is worn, and a tiny dent at the top of the back. Oh and my name is lasered in. Thats the biggie. But $110 is a bargain. I prefer my Mini over a Nano anyday (better battery life) but I've got some things going on

[quote name='miyamotofreak']It isn't in poor condition. Their are a few scratches on the back, the touch wheel is worn, and a tiny dent at the top of the back. Oh and my name is lasered in. Thats the biggie. But $110 is a bargain. I prefer my Mini over a Nano anyday (better battery life) but I've got some things going on[/quote]

It's not in such a great condition either.

bread's done
Back