FS List - a few 360 games, a DS game, and some DVDs

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Got a few games for sale. Prices are pretty solid - cheaper shipping for multiple item purchases. Shipping is first class w/ DC for items light enough - willing to do priority or media for stuff that's too heavy. I accept PayPal or Money Orders.

Mass Effect - complete and excellent - $43 shipped
Guitar Hero 3 Wireless Guitar & Game Bundle (360) - NEW - $75 + actual shipping cost for UPS ground (need your zip code to calculate)

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - complete and excellent - $20 shipped

Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1 & 3 - complete and excellent - $20 shipped per season or $38 shipped for both.

Futurama Seasons 1-4 - all discs/packaging in good condition, some outer slip cases missing - $18 shipped per season or all four for $70 shipped.

Thanks!

Hey Dust,

Just letting you know you can only have 1 open tradelist at a time. I went ahead and closed the one you opened yesterday. Thanks!

[quote name='mitchondria']can i get pics of dragonball z season 3?[/quote]

Not sure what you expect to see that's mind-blowing in the pictures.. all the discs are in excellent condition after only being watched once and all the packaging has been sitting on the shelf since then.

If you really need picture(s), tell me what exactly you're looking for and I'll see if I can get a shot or two by the weekend. I don't have access to my camera right now, and I don't have any time until then.

bread's done
Back