FS: Little Samson (NES), Panic Restaurant (NES), Aero Fighters (SNES)

sirhansirhan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I don't particularly want to sell these games, but smaller-than-usual recent paychecks are forcing me to.

Little Samson $100 (NES, cart only, works great, connectors clean, sticker nice and glossy and tight, no stickers or sticker residue or anything on it, though it faintly says n-619A H.V.G. in marker on the back--this could perhaps be washed off but I've never tried)

Panic Restaurant [SOLD] (NES, cart only, works great, connectors clean, sticker tight, no writing or residue or anything crappy at all)

Aero Fighters $90 (SNES, cart only, works great, a little bit of sticker residue but nothing much, no back (warning) sticker for some reason, no writing)

Prices include shipping within the U.S., and overseas shipping can be added relatively cheap. While I don't have a lot of seller feedback here, I used to sell on digitpress.com all the time under the same username, but I just went there now and the site seems to be down--I haven't been there in so long I don't know what's going on. I'm also johnnypissbreath on eBay, if you want to check my feedback there. Note that I will try to list these games on other forums to make sure that they sell, and that since I really need money and don't particularly want to get rid of these in the first place (they're all fun games) I won't entertain trade offers or lowball cash offers. PM me with any questions, and I'd be happy to email you pictures if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back