FS: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Special Edition

What kind of merch are you interested in? I have a crap ton of swag from the last few years of going to PAX shows. Stuff like hats, lanyards, tshirts, posters, etc.
If you're interested I can make an actual list as you have a few things that I'm interested in.

Legit curious, man. Was nova any good?
I thought Phantasy Star Nova was terrible and overall pretty disappointing. The big issue for me was how generic the game felt. It didn't have any personality or anything, you just go from point A to point B, get materials and then turn those materials into a store for gear. Even if you overlook that, I was underwhelmed by the novelty guns and it really didn't have the same flare Portable and Online had. For missions it was just as bad.

There are only a few different enemies to kill and most missions are go from point A to B and kill a giant monster, collect something or kill a number of enemies. Most enemies were pretty straight forward and could be killed by simply spamming the same attack endlessly. Leveling was also pretty quick. In just turning in missions I was able to get 3/4 subclasses to level 60+ out of 100 and even when they were level 1 the game felt too easy. The final issue is that there really isn't anything memorable about Nova, nor are many of the elements that important. Yeah you can capture monsters, but I can finish most fights before I get the chance. Sure there were some big bosses, but how many other games had huge dinosaur monsters with cannons? I can keep going, but it's basically a generic action RPG with phantasy star classes, a few joke weapons and rappies.

What kind of merch are you interested in? I have a crap ton of swag from the last few years of going to PAX shows. Stuff like hats, lanyards, tshirts, posters, etc.
If you're interested I can make an actual list as you have a few things that I'm interested in.
Hard to explain, but mostly just things I find interesting. Some examples would be the third and final plush I need from Lost Planet 2, the water bottle from Lost Planet 2, that dog shirt Irrational Games gave away, I've seen a couple of gaming branded moleskine products, etc.

I thought Phantasy Star Nova was terrible and overall pretty disappointing. The big issue for me was how generic the game felt. It didn't have any personality or anything, you just go from point A to point B, get materials and then turn those materials into a store for gear. Even if you overlook that, I was underwhelmed by the novelty guns and it really didn't have the same flare Portable and Online had. For missions it was just as bad.

There are only a few different enemies to kill and most missions are go from point A to B and kill a giant monster, collect something or kill a number of enemies. Most enemies were pretty straight forward and could be killed by simply spamming the same attack endlessly. Leveling was also pretty quick. In just turning in missions I was able to get 3/4 subclasses to level 60+ out of 100 and even when they were level 1 the game felt too easy. The final issue is that there really isn't anything memorable about Nova, nor are many of the elements that important. Yeah you can capture monsters, but I can finish most fights before I get the chance. Sure there were some big bosses, but how many other games had huge dinosaur monsters with cannons? I can keep going, but it's basically a generic action RPG with phantasy star classes, a few joke weapons and rappies.
Damn man, that really sucks to hear. I was really looking forward to this game, especially since they said they removed photon (which makes no sense since PSO/P/U has been revolved entirely on photon) so I had to know how it changed.

Oh well. Here's to hoping for PSO2 coming west.

...Safe to say you're selling MMn3DSXL at a higher price? Lol.
Depends what you consider "a higher price" really.

By default I have to charge "a higher price" because I am paying $211 for the system, around $5 - 10 for shipping, plus $6.80 or $225.80 before I even make a cent. Now I'm not asking or looking for something in the $400 range, but you can certainly expect I won't accept a cent below $225.80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in Amiibo? I have a complete set of Wave 1, Wave 2.

Wave three so far I have Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik, Bowser and tomorrow I am picking up the mets knight I preordered.

Any interest in Amiibo? I have a complete set of Wave 1, Wave 2.

Wave three so far I have Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik, Bowser and tomorrow I am picking up the mets knight I preordered.
While I like the concept of amiibo, I can't say I am too interested in them and really don't want to fall for the hype of them. I mean, they're interesting figures and am happy to see lesser Nintendo characters are getting some physical items (Captain Falcon for instance), but so many of them are selling for far more than I think they're worth. Especially given how limited some of their uses are. Like Marth is going for $100+, yet all he does is unlock an AI, skin in a Japanese game, and a character in Project S.T.E.A.M.. Seems like way too much for so little. With that being said, I am interested in Meta Knight because I love Kirby and have Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, though I am not looking to trade / pay much more than $18 for him.

bread's done
Back