FS: Mario Sports Mix $5.97, JoyRide $9.97

Seems like some got their orders filled, and some didn't. I got this message (for Mario Sports):

"Just want you to know that Order Number ### will not be ready for pickup at Kingston store.

You can always choose another store location for pickup or have your item(s) shipped to you. All you have to do is re-order them at futureshop.ca.

Your card(s) were not billed, but please check out some important details below"

Hope they restock Mario Sports Mix since it states the sale price will be running until the 22nd of August.

Right now, the only store in Ontario that shows they have Mario Sports is in Belleville, but I'd call incase it's a mistake.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this one. Great deal!

[quote name='hereon']Seems like Canada only, since store locator only includes Provinces from there... Oh well I tried[/QUOTE]

crazy when that happens from a Canadian site on the Canadian board...

does the US even have any FS locations?

Hmm, my order was cancelled. I guess they updated their stock after I made the order this morning (i.e. the staff who wanted the game all took first dibs on it). Oh well.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Ordered in store pickup this morning, Approved.
Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Did you actually get to pick it up? I got the same thing then got a call that it was a price error and they wouldn't fill the order. WTF it was worth a shot but, just upsetting that they filled the order and then re-negged.

[quote name='supergrover99']Did you actually get to pick it up? I got the same thing then got a call that it was a price error and they wouldn't fill the order. WTF it was worth a shot but, just upsetting that they filled the order and then re-negged.[/QUOTE]

No Ill go get it tonight. If they dont approve it Ill complain and ask for rebate coupons :p

Kept getting an error on the two pages last night. They were working this morning but it wouldn't let me choose a store when checking out. I was going to print the pages and go there or price match somewhere else, but it's back to regular prices now :(

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Both pages still work for me.[/QUOTE]

It's working for me as well... I Wonder if I should re-order and try to pick it up tonight. This is beyond ignorance already. I mean to put it up twice? lol oh god.

[quote name='Talus']Bleh .. they cancelled my order without a reason. Now it's no longer available at my local FS.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me, too. I think the reason is "they don't honour those online orders". If people come and buy up their stock in store, they don't set any extra aside. Just a guess.

Yeah, I called my local FS and they said that they had a PILE of them and they sold them all. Why give me the in-store pickup option at all then if you're gonna sell my copy?

[quote name='Talus']Yeah, I called my local FS and they said that they had a PILE of them and they sold them all. Why give me the in-store pickup option at all then if you're gonna sell my copy?[/QUOTE]

Seems like a huge lie. All store had a memo and did not sell the game. I would bet if you order it tommorow at regular price it will be filled. Common practice.

Anyhow, all my orders were cancelled except in one store. When I went there they were surprised I wasnt contacted by phone (their mistake, they forgot me). I didnt even had to fight it, manager said since it was approved they had to honor it at this point. Got both games.

At this point though, all stores are aware, ordering is useless.

bread's done
Back