FS: Metro 2033 Steam Key

[quote name='sasukekun']Cml.[/QUOTE]
call me later? lol? funny pic xD *bump*
sorry idk what that means >_>

edit: *nothing really thanks*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is against the CAG trade rules because it's a key without the physical media or else I'd be up to trade a Just Cause 2 key for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CRH7386']I think this is against the CAG trade rules because it's a key without the physical media or else I'd be up to trade a Just Cause 2 key for it.[/QUOTE]

i have an official email from evga :s

[quote name='jcp42877']My dad may be interested. Hold on for me please :) I'll ask him now[/QUOTE]

I already sold it to chaosknight

[quote name='xt3rmin8']i have an official email from evga :s
[/QUOTE]

What does an official email have to do with it? I'm not saying it's not real or a used key or anything because I'm sure it's legit. I just thought that CAG doesn't allow this according to the rules that are posted. Unless I'm missing something...

[quote name='CRH7386']What does an official email have to do with it? I'm not saying it's not real or a used key or anything because I'm sure it's legit. I just thought that CAG doesn't allow this according to the rules that are posted. Unless I'm missing something...[/QUOTE]

CAG rules are no selling/trading beta keys. People sell steam/XBL/PSN codes all the time.

bread's done
Back