FS: Modded Fat PS2 System + 2 Controllers + 2 Memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuckfou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Up for sale is my Asian ver. black PS2 system. Basically i am an international student currently studying in US. I brought this system from my home country. Now that i am done with school and planning to go home for good soon, i am selling all my stuffs, including these.

The system is modded and can play backup DVDs with no problem. The only problem is the system is a 220v system, so to be able to turn it on, you will need a step up transformator which can be found on your local radio shack. And since it is a Asian system, when you turn it on and enters the playstation logo or when you go to CD/Memory card browser..... your screen will be black and white and the screen will be move up and down. But as soon as you enters the game, everything is fine. This is not a defect, it happens because of the NTSC and PAL system problem.

I am PayPal verified and mu eBay id is yfou (100% feedback). You can also check my feedback here, but i think i only got 1 or 2 feedback here.

What will be included:
1 black fat PS2 system
1 AV cable
1 AC cable
2 Original Controller
1 Sony Memory card
1 Hori memory card

I am selling this package as-is for $80 shipped. If you have any question please let me know, or send me email at [email protected]

Thank you

Nico Thio

[quote name='WackyB207']Reread the rules.[/quote]

Why dont you inform him so that he knows better, instead of being a dick and telling him to find it? He's only had one trade and is from another country... so... yeah. Why does this site seem to be filled with pricks these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back