FS: NeoGeo/SNES/Genesis/PCE/Super Gun joystick (and other stuff)

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
113 (100%)
Right-o. I've got to sell a bunch of stuff and I don't want to deal with eBay, so I'm posting this thing around, hopefully someone will be interested.

Apollo II Super Gun / NeoGeo / PCE / Genesis / SNES joystick
2008-04-02-apollo2.jpg

It includes the box, but the box is all beat up, so it's not pictured. The package included a small manual leaflet, a replacement joystick uh, thingy (you can have a ball or a bat in the stick), the system adapter, the adapter to console cable, and three adapter cables for SNES, Genesis / Mega Drive and PC Engine - you don't need one to plug this into the Neogeo or a Supergun, whatever that is. The joystick is pretty much mint, but the box said that there was supposed to be a second gamepad and a Joymouse adapter, whatever that was. The box also says it supports the Famicom but I have no idea if that's true or not. I tested out the pad on my Genesis and it works, but it's detected as a three button pad, not as a six button one.

I have no idea how it performs with the other consoles, since I only have a Genesis available. Sorry.

I'm looking for $75 plus shipping for this thing.

---

Konami official Dance Dance Revolution pad
ddrdcpad.jpg

Bought by me locally, I tested the pad for a little while and it worked perfectly. The only thing that's awkward about it is the plastic on the button side of the pad, it looks like it's a wee bit stretched out due to it being folded the wrong way. It doesn't get in the way of playing, though. I can't play DDR games on a console because my floor's all cement, so off it goes. I'd like $25 + shipping for this.

---

Three Pokemon model kits:
finalpokemon.jpg

These are official Japanese model kits made by Tomy. I got a bunch of 'em but I couldn't sell these three, so I'm offering them here now. Raichu can shoot little lightning things from its tail, and I think Polywrath and Mewtwo walk or something. Anyway, I'd like $12 + shipping for all three, and I will not break up the lot.

GBA Games (all CIB, with light cart wear, but varying degrees of box wear - Get 'em all for $30 shipped)

OK! I'll accept PayPal or Money Orders (preferred, of course). I'm almost broke, so I can't send first, sorry. :\ I have tons of good feedback on eBay (link) and GameTZ (link)... If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks. :)

bread's done
Back