FS: Nes Top-Loader with 4 Dog-Bone controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Anyone interested? Works fine, I just have no room for it anymore. Accepting cash offers on it ONLY. Not interested in trades.

gizmogc - take it to EBAY instead of insulting low ball offers - this is CAG! for shits sake...what did u expect, us to offer you $150 for it - get real

[quote name='gizmogc']your are cheap-ass'.[/quote]

wow....i dont think i can even handle this one, im turnig this case over to penguin

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow, sorry ass. I should have figured guys would have offered 30& of its value, your are cheap-ass'.[/quote]

whoa buddy. calm down! I think they were just trying to tell you that you would get more money at ebay than from us, due to the nature of our site....

I did say youd have better luck on ebay...get over yourself and admit your a cheapass too...you do belong to this site...if you are gunna be like that why not leave?

organicow, is that really your wife?!

If those games are holding you back from spending time with her I'd say you've got your priorities all wrong... :p

gizmogc what the hell are you smoking!?!?! Toploading NES's can be had on ebay for 60 dollars with no games. I offered you 70, which may have been a little low but seriosuly.... how is this worth 240 dollars?

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow, sorry ass. I should have figured guys would have offered 30& of its value, your are cheap-ass'.[/quote]

No need to be a jerk about it. You've got quite a bit a nerve to be a part of the CAG community and then insult people for being CAGs. That's what we do here.

gizmogc do u have a pic of the Nes Top-Loader with 4 Dog-Bone controllers and do u have games

Going price on eBay for a top-loader is usually between $70-$80 and some of those include games with the system. How much do you actually think this thing is worth?

LOL @ forcing to people to make offers then laughing at them. Dick. Seriously, wtf?

Why not have the balls to just name your price? You obviously have an idea in your head already.

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

Ya, I hate people who say name the price. They are too scared too. They dont want to get laughed at for a ridonkulousy high price.

[quote name='karmapolice620']that is 55+ shipping...you dont have to be a dick to him...i think thats prolly around what youd get for it on ebay[/quote]

on ebay, a top loader with 4 dogbones will easily break $125 + shipping....$100 + shipping is a low "cheap ass offer" for that system with those controllers.

[quote name='tholly'][quote name='karmapolice620']that is 55+ shipping...you dont have to be a dick to him...i think thats prolly around what youd get for it on ebay[/quote]

on ebay, a top loader with 4 dogbones will easily break $125 + shipping....$100 + shipping is a low "cheap ass offer" for that system with those controllers.[/quote]

Dogbone controllers go for about $7 each if anybody bids on them on eBay. So a system with a controller goes for around $80 on the high end. Add 3 more controllers and your looking at around $100 + shipping. That's on eBay though. This is CheapAssGamer, your going to get significantly less here. Otherwise, why wouldn't people just buy them on eBay where they have the chance of winning an auction for $70?

wow, one of them ended at 66 plus shipping and the one witht he better games ended at 88 plus shipping.

I would say a toploader in good shape with no games and 4 dogbones in decent shape should get about about 55 + shipping(the guy who offered $60 + shipping was pretty generous.

If arent sure what it will fetch, i suggest you put the system up on ebay, and then list the controllers separate. I guess the system is worth about $50 plus shipping and yeah the controllers are about $5-$10 each. But generally if you package it with some games, and make it a bundle, it wont do as well on ebay as if you sold the games separate. That is just my observation. You could easily put it up on ebay with a dozen games and 4 controllers and only get maybe $70 plus shipping. Just look at big nicks auctions.

In fact i suggest you just list the sucker on ebay and let us know how it turns out. You will probably end up kicking yourself for not taking the $55 plus shipping, and lost the attitude.

I didn' get offered $55. I got offered $25 plus a $20 G.C. to EB, last I checked, thats not cash. I;m sorry, I keep forgetting most of you really are cheapass'

Hey Giz...why dont you just leave? And take your dammed Top Loader with you...If you dont like us because we are cheapass's then why are you here? If your not one of us then you shouldnt be here...LEAVE ASSHOLE!

P.S. sorry for the anger...hes just being a big dick and not accepting that he's a member too

[quote name='karmapolice620']Hey Giz...why dont you just leave? And take your dammed Top Loader with you...If you dont like us because we are cheapass's then why are you here? If your not one of us then you shouldnt be here...LEAVE ASSHOLE!

P.S. sorry for the anger...hes just being a big dick and not accepting that he's a member too[/quote]

LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back