FS: New Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player Bundle -$210 shipped

xcopy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player add-on bundle - this is brand new. I only opened it to use King Kong HD-DVD to test it on my home theater's Toshiba HD-DVD Player. (includes King Kong, Terminator 3 and Nacho Libre HD-DVDs)

Payments: Pay Pal only with confirmed addresses - will only ship in the US of A.

Asking $210 shipped.

[quote name='pkmn-source']how much for just the resistance guide/[/quote]
Sorry - it comes with the game & I don't want to sell it seperately.

[quote name='nharmon91']I am willing to trade if you change your mind, why are you selling these?[/quote]
No trades. I'm selling them because I need money for a penis enlargement. :lol:

[quote name='pimpinc333']Didn't you have a whole stack for Wii games not too long ago for sale? And now a stack of PS3 games? Whats your secret?[/quote]

I sold those Wii's games here. :D It's on my old Wii thread.

hey your pm was full. but my paypal account is not verified cuz i use a debit card. so i already have money in the card. so pm me so we can work this deal out. im willing to cover the fees also if there are any. pm me thanks

would u go 80shiped for Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom and NBA 07

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u go 80shiped for Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom and NBA 07[/quote]

Bump for proof.

Bump added:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops [Konamistyle Limited Premium Pack]

&

PSP PlayStation Portable - Silver (PSP-1000SV)

Both are new.

Free bump.

That silver PSP looks delicious. Not interested in buying but I'm curious, does it have a glossy front like the regular black? Can't tell from the photo.

[quote name='Kendro']Free bump.

That silver PSP looks delicious. Not interested in buying but I'm curious, does it have a glossy front like the regular black? Can't tell from the photo.[/quote]

Yes, it's glossy front and back. :)

BUMP!

bread's done
Back