Fs NIB PC Games, beat up NES console, PS Games

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!
I need to get clear out some space so I am selling some of my extra stuff.

Feel free to make an offer. Shipping is Media Mail within the US prepare to add extra to ship outside the US.

PM me!

Here are a few common "Limited" Edition PC games. Still in shrink wrap. Never opened.

PANA0125-1.jpg

PANA0126-1.jpg

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Premier edition. A bit shelf scuffed but still in shrink wrap. $20 shipped.

Loki Limited Collectors Edition. $8 shipped.

Gothic 3 Collectors edition. $9 Shipped.

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition. $12 Shipped. (This comes with an Action Figure)

Lord of the Rings Online. HUGE collectors edition. For all you people who are fans of huge PC games boxes this is one of the biggest. $20 shipped.

PANA0127-1.jpg

PANA0130.jpg

(Only dwarfed by the Samba de Amigo box)

PANA0129.jpg

Two games that are NOT limited edition. (Still in shrink wrap, never opened.)

Unreal Tournament 3 $12 shipped.

Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold $22 shipped. (This is the edition that you HAVE to update using the auto-update tool to correct a game ending bug so people without internet access to their gaming computer take note)

If you want to get all the games make me an offer. Don't be shy.

So that's it for the new in box stuff. Here is some used stuff.

PANA0124-1.jpg

NES console. It works but you need to do the whole "wiggle the game around" thing sometimes. I really don't feel like cleaning it up or bending the pins. I have 3 other NES systems already. So yeah if you need a functioning but dirty NES you are willing to clean up here it is. It comes with the power adaptor, RF connector and controller. I tested it using the composite ports. $22 shipped.

N64 games. Somewhat beat up but still in working condition. Cart only.
PANA0121-1.jpg

PANA0122-1.jpg

PANA0123-1.jpg

Turok Rage Wars $4 shipped.
Gauntlet Legends $6 shipped
Goldeneye 007 $8 shipped
Zelda OoT $8 shipped
Zelda M Mask $12 shipped.

Very used but in working condition PS games.

PANA0119-1.jpg

Fear Effect. missing instructions Disks are in good condition. $10 shipped.

SF Alpha Beat up rental copy no manual Still plays $6 shipped.

PM ME!

Alright that all for now. Ask if you happen to be looking for a specific game or if you want to make a deal.

bread's done
Back