FS: Nintendo 64 Bundle [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamashii Sensei

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Item has been sold.

Hey all, I'm looking to get rid of my Nintendo 64 and some of its games. What I'm selling specifically is:
  1. 1x (one) Nintendo 64 video game console (color: black)
  2. 1x (one) Nintendo 64 first-party controller (color: blue)
  3. 1x (one) Nintendo 64 power adapter
  4. 1x (one) Nintendo 64 composite video cable
  5. 1x (one) Nintendo 64 first-party RAM Expansion Pak
  6. 1x (one) All-Star Baseball 2000
  7. 1x (one) Resident Evil 2
  8. 1x (one) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (complete with everything it originally came with)
  9. 1x (one) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (complete with everything it originally came with)
  10. 1x (one) Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  11. 1x (one) Turok: Rage Wars
  12. 1x (one) WCW Backstage Assault (complete with everything it originally came with)
  13. 1x (one) World Driver Championship
The Nintendo 64 itself is in very good condition as are the games themselves. My asking price for all of this is $60, which includes shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. If you think this isn't a fair price, make an offer.

PayPal only for payment.

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']You won't get $60 for that.[/QUOTE]

Very true! That is also very polite of you. I felt guilty selling off my N64 stuff on craigslist 6 months ago for $40... and that bundle included good games.

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']You won't get $60 for that.[/quote]

That's why I stated in the original post that if you don't feel this is a fair price make an offer.

[quote name='Hollywood']In how god condition is the stuff? Scratches, beaten up looking, markings, anything?[/quote]

The Nintendo 64 is in very good condition. There are no visible scratches or anything on it to my knowledge.

The games themselves are in good to near-perfect condition. Games like Tony Hawk 2 and 3 and WCW Backstage Assault all include their original boxes and manuals and the games themselves haven't even been played for more than a few minutes at most. The other games don't have their original boxes and manuals, but are in good, working condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back