FS: Nintendo DS Lite bundle w/ 10 games (electroplankton, tetris, warioware, etc.)

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)

I am selling a gently used Nintendo DS Lite with charger, plus ten games and a carrying case.

The system is in fantastic condition with no physical damage whatsoever. It has been played only rarely by an adult and is in perfect shape with no problems. It includes the AC Adapter for charging the system.

Ten games are included, and all except for Electroplankton (which is missing only the cover art insert) are complete with their case and instructions. The games are:

-WarioWare: Touched
-Tetris DS
-Electroplankton (no cover art)
-Mario Kart DS
-Kirby Canvas Curse
-Animal Crossing
-Yoshi Touch & Go
-Club House Games (sealed)
-Puzzle Quest
-Nintendo DS Browser

All games are in great condition and play flawlessly.

Finally, a Nintendo branded carrying case included holds the system, charger, and several games. It's blue with the DS logo on it.

I'm looking for $200 shipped. If you have any questions, feel free to pm/email/im me. You won't find a better package deal if you're looking to get a DS and all its must-have games.

aim: varsitygamer
email: [email protected]

HAVE

:ds:DS:ds:
Animal Crossing Wild World
Clubhouse Games (factory sealed)
DS Web Browser
Electroplankton (cart only)
Kirby Canvas Curse
Mariokart DS
Puzzle Quest
Tetris DS
Warioware Touched
Yoshi Touch & Go

:gc:GameCube:gc:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (original box w/ link cable, etc.)
Mariokart Double Dash
Mario Power Tennis
MegaMan X Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Super Mario Strikers
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Party Game$

:ps2:PlayStation 2:ps2:
God of War
God of War II
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero II
Katamari Damacy
We

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

updated the list with a number of pennied guides and other loot from work tonight

thanks for the replys guys but on the xbox I'm primarily looking for around 100$ cash obo. I have a modded xbox already, so i rarely buy games for it (save xbox live games) and the only system i maintain a library for is Gamecube, which I didn't see anything of particular interest in your list. I appreciate it though :D

~Stew

yeah, soft white fabric with silver/grey plastic snaps and stuff. (the PS logo, and the psp emblems repeat along the length of the lanyard)

really looking for an offer on this sealed ps2 package...

it's a great deal if anyone needs a ps2. don't really want to go to the trouble of ebay unless i absolutely have to.

Just for the record, I haven't had any offers on the ps2 yet. Maybe no one needs a PS2, but for a brand new slim an offer of 135$ (shipped!) would work for me, and that'd be a pretty awesome deal if i do say so myself.

the xbox wound up going to ebay... someone got a hell of a deal. I have another xbox I've been considering selling, but pm me for info on that. its not on my tl cause i havent made up my mind yet. the ps2 is here though :D sitting right here waiting for a new owner for the tax-free, low-price of whatever decent offer i get.

I'd offer but I have a V1 (one of the first ones out) still, in good condition :) and I have the HDD and network adapter - the slim can't use the HDD :(

do i hear a $130 offer?

yeah, im desperate for cash for the weekend. pm me or IM me at varsitygamer if anyone is interested. can't beat the deal.

that includes the slim?

i mean i know they're dropping in value but it's factory sealed AND im throwing in some demos... i know, demos, but at least they're all to very recent games. i guess its mainly just a good deal if someone is looking to buy one anyway. If our DC++ hub on campus hadnt been shut down last week I would be all over finding a local buyer right there.

as an update, the seal was broken by an overzealous suitemate the other day, excited that i got a ps2... however, i stopped him before it was even removed from the box, and it is still as close to brand new as you get.

also, i will consider trades on the ps2 now.

possibly a (mint or nearly mint) electric blue ds... or show me your list if you're interested.

sorry, i totally blanked on responding to you. i sold it so someone on campus for 12$... i didn't even think to pm you back, my fault entirely.

on that note, let me update my list

bread's done
Back