FS Nintendo Switch, Pro controller and Zelda BOTW Xenoblade 2 Want Paypal

aking2879

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, I'm looking to sell my Nintendo Switch system, 2 Gray Joycons, 1 nintendo Pro controller and charger, dock all hookups, Zelda breath of the wild with box and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with box. Also have a black carrying case for the switch. It comes with a 16gb sd card in it. It has had a screen protector on it since it was bought new a year ago. I dont have the original box. Looking for $310 paypal shipped goods and services. I would like to deal with an established trader if at all possible. Shoot me some messages if interested. I can take more pics as well.

Edit: would also consider Paypal / PS4 game combo for it to get the price down some. Been looking for some new PS4 games to play. Spiderman, Red dead 2, Asassins creed odyssey, God of war. 

[attachment=31233:20181106_182137.jpg] 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal for 2 great games included. You shouldn't have any problem selling that bundle. I would buy it right now if I didn't already have all that stuff! Free bump

I can do Paypal.  I have a brand new sealed god of war.  What kind of deal would you do for cash + god of war?

bread's done
Back