FS: Nintendo Wii and God of War PSP bundle - like new, ipod 60gb video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyjones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I've decided to dump my wii. I bought this back in mar/april and have only played it once or twice, so I feel that it's time to move it.

Like I said, the wii is like new/mint and has only been played once or twice. I'm the original owner and it's adult owned. The wii is complete with the console w/stand, sensor bar, nunchuck/controller, wii sports, all cables and manuals and original packing/box. I also have a component cable purchased from monoprice that will be thrown in as well. I'm looking to get $200 shipped. SOLD!!!!!!!

I'm also selling off my God of War PSP bundle to help fund another purchase, so I thought that I would see if there was any interest for this.

The PSP is in "like new" condition and briefly played. When I say briefly, I mean exactly that. Maybe a couple of hours at the most and that's it.

The bundle comes with everything, except the Superbad UMD and God of War Game. The PSP has a full body Invisbleshield installed. I'm also including 2 UMD's (Ghostbusters(has scratches-came that way) and Kung Fu Hustle) and 2 games (Hot Shots Golf 1 and Castlevania X Chronicles). Kung Fu Huslte and Castlevania and still sealed. I don't have a memory card for this. I'm looking to get $130 shipped.

EDIT: I will also sell the psp / games seperately.

PSP (w / Syphon Filter game download and Ghostbuster UMD) - $100 shipped
Castlevania - $15 shipped
Hot Shots Golf - $10 shipped
Kung Fu Hustle - $10 shipped

bundle is SOLD.

I just recently got ipod touch, so I will no longer need my 60gb video ipod.

The iPod up for grabs is the 60gb video, color is black. There are some scrathes on the face that came from removing the ipod a few times from a DLO case in order to clean it. I cleaned up the face the best I could by using a plastic scratch remover. None of the scratches are major. The back plate is still pretty clean. The ipod works perfectly. Included will be the ipod, usb cable, new/unused ipod earphones (taken from my new touch) and original box. I'm looking to get $100 shipped or best offer. SOLD!!!

Reasonable offers also accepted. No trade offers please! PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='muhsheesuh']Great prices! Free bump![/quote]

Thanks!:) The Wii is now sold. Slight price drops on the ipod and PSP bundle.

Bump. Ipod is sold. I will also sell the psp / games seperately if no is interested in the bundle. The Syphon Filter download will be included with the psp system if the system is sold seperately.

Bump. Syphon Filter game download (card hasn't been used) will be included with either the whole bundle or just the PSP system. Forgot I had that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back