FS ONLY :: Shin Megami Tensei Games!!!!

fmarxnge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have the following games FOR SALE ONLY because I need money badly to pay some things off:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $46 shipped (I guess it's called LE since it has soundtrack?)
-complete with original case, insert, manual, game disc, and soundtrack
-no scratches whatsoever on disc or soundtrack
-case in is good condition with normal wear from use, but with no problems at all as well

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set $46 shipped
-complete with box cover, DDS2 game sleeve thingy, DDS1 soundtrack, DDS1 original case, insert, manual, and game disc
-absolutely no scratches on anything at all. everything is in immaculate condition and is very much like new

$86 shipped for both

The price as of now is pretty much firm since I'm desperate for cash, but can possibly be negotiable.
PAYPAL ONLY AND NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

Games will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
I will only ship first if you have more CAG feedback.
Thank you very much

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If he doesnt take em message me. And thank you for being one of the only newer CAGers offering something not at ebay prices.

[quote name='MSI Magus']If he doesnt take em message me. And thank you for being one of the only newer CAGers offering something not at ebay prices.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, they are sold already.

But you're welcome I guess. I had every intention of selling it at Ebay prices as I based them off of them. Oh well

Ebay prices have gone down a bit recently. A Nocturne went for $40 shipped last night (I've been eyeballing these games for quite a while now)

bread's done
Back