FS: Playstation 3 (PS3) 20GB

rendil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So here's my story:

I preordered the PS3 at GameStop on an impulse. I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted, but I knew they would be scarce - so I decided to put my $100 down, knowing that I could always cancel/return it if I changed my mind. When I picked it up, I decided I would keep it sealed until I tried out the Wii. My reasoning was that if I liked the Wii, I would rather keep the PS3 money for spending on Christmas presents and buy the system later down the road.

Well, it turns out I love my Wii (anyone tired of Wii puns yet? :p). So I'd like to sell the PS3 off and have some money for the holidays, perhaps making a CAG happy in the process.

I'm looking for $700 + actual shipping costs for the system. I also have available Resistance: Fall of Man and an extra Sixaxis controller I'll part with for an extra $100 (less money than I'd get by just returning them).

All items are unopened/NIB, and all are on the same receipt (which will be included, obviously).

I'll also shave off some of the cost if the buyer trades me any of the following Wii items (mint or sealed only):
Excite Truck -$37
Trauma Center -$37
Wii points -$0.75 per 100 points (ie -$15 for 2000 points)

I may be willing to ship first depending on the feedback of the buyer. Please expect to pay at least some money down before I ship if you aren't a well established trader here (15+ feedback), and expect to pay in full for those with 5 or less feedback.

Also, I'm happy to do a local pickup if you live in the SF Bay Area.

Come on folks..."I bought a ps3, and don't want to dump it on ebay. Please overpay, and pay for shipping as well" It's getting old.

I don't mean to get into a debate, but I think my offer is reasonable. Of course I'm not going to charge retail, because I could just return it for retail and avoid any shipping hassles. I'm also open to offers/partial trades, which can't be done through ebay.

My receipt shows a total of $660 for the system, game, controller, and tax. That's $140 gain for my time and effort. I'm a gamer, not a profiteer - but I also can't be a charity. For that, I'm sorry.

You paid about 540.00 for it
and want to sell it for 700 + shipping............ And your saving probably 40 bucks from ebay fees doing it this way.

You can find these same price auctions on ebay so why would anyone here do this?

Give an incentive (less then ebay price)

I would do 600+ shipping.

bread's done
Back