FS: PS Vita 3g w/ 16gb Memory Stick and 4 Games (Lumines,Hot Shots,Rayman Origins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodine1231

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi,selling an adult owned 3g PS Vita w/ 16gb memory card,4gb memory card and 4 games. The games are Rayman Origins,Hot Shots Golf,Lumines and Little Deviants. This was the early edition bundle with the hardshell case (case included). Everything is in mint condition,no scratches whatsoever on the Vita and everything is complete with original boxes and paperwork for everything,it's basically brand new. Asking 350 free shipping anywhere in USA.

Will only trade for Masters of the Universe Classics figures,NO GAMES!

Heatware Feedback

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that you probably would not want to, but if you are not able to sell the lot and would take a trade I would offer any item(s) on my list for just the Vita itself and the case.

Thanks either way & I wish you the best on your dealings here at CAG my friend.

I'm not looking for a vita, but I have some Master of the Universe Classics figures still in their white mailers. Off the top of my head I know I have He-man, Battlecat, Skeletor, Zodak and probably some more.

edit-

I also have Mo-larr vs Skeletor SDCC exclusive, and the second weapons pack, both still in white mailers. I'm positive I also have an open but never used second weapons pack too somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back