FS: PS2 Guncon 2 and Misc. Items

paramount

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have for sale a laundry list of items. All prices include USPS shipping w/ delivery confirmation. I prefer Paypal (no credit cards as I do not have a premium account), but can deal with a check provided it clears first.

1 PS2 Guncon 2 lightgun - I recieved this as a gift and have used it once as it isn't my thing. Comes with the cables needed for use. $17
Lightgun games I also own:

Time Crisis 2 $10
Time Crisis 3 Sold
Ninja Assault $8
Vampire Night Sold
Resident Evil: Dead Aim $8
Dino Stalker $8
OR the entire lot for $52 (Keep in mind this includes shipping please)

Donkey Kong Bongos for GC (Send me an offer) I bought this on a whim and only used it once.
Donkey Kong Junglebeat - $15
Donkey Konga 2 - Excellent Condition $18
If you are willing to take the lot I am much more negotiable. I havent checked on shipping for the bongos yet though.

Romancing Saga $18 - New, but not in shrink wrap
Magna Carta PS2 $27
Tomb Raider Legend Xbox 360 $28
Perfect Dark Zero $25
Samurai 7 Disc 4 (New, in shrink wrap) $13
Kingdon Under Fire Heroes: I bought it accidentally, thinking it was compatible with the 360. $11

World of Warcraft - I have the original discs and manual for sale. $18 shipped
I also have an account with the following characters:
I have WoW and the original manual it came in for sale. It's yours for $18 shipped. I also have some old characters:

58 Human Priest
40 Night Elf Rogue
24 Night Elf Druid
32 Tauren Shaman
30 Tauren Warrior
22? Undead Warlock

I played for the first year and never joined a guild, so these are unsullied characters if you get my drift. Besides the 40 & 58 having their mounts, they are well equipped for their level. It has been awhile so I can't find screenshots of the actual equipment unfortunately.

If you buy the discs and would like the 'bonus gift' of the account I'd like to get $40 Shipped. For reiterative purposes, I am not selling the account as it is licensed for limited use.

[quote name='paramount']I have for sale a laundry list of items. All prices include USPS shipping w/ delivery confirmation. I prefer Paypal (no credit cards as I do not have a premium account), but can deal with a check provided it clears first.

1 PS2 Guncon 2 lightgun - I recieved this as a gift and have used it once as it isn't my thing. It comes with Time Crisis: Crisis Zone and all of the necessary cables. ($30)[/QUOTE]

You might want to look into lowering this. It's not a bad price, but some scored this at K-Mart for $6-18. As for the rest of the games listed they seem decent. Don't take this as bashing just wanted to let you know, if you already didn't know, that this can be obtained for cheaper and this is CAG after all:)

[quote name='paramount']

Ninja Assault $8
Vampire Night Sold
Resident Evil: Dead Aim $8
Dino Stalker $8
[/QUOTE]

Argh...wish you'd posted this last week, as I just bought all of those off of eBay last week. Only one I've gotten so far is Vampire Night, would have been nice to get them all from one seller :) But bidding on Ninja Assault ends tomorrow, so I'm tagging this incase I'm outbid :lol:

I'm aware of Blizzard's policy, which I personally dispute on grounds of its legal holdings. But, if we must be technical the account isn't for sale, I will just throw in a 'bonus gift' for $40 shipped.

[quote name='paramount']I'm aware of Blizzard's policy, which I personally dispute on grounds of its legal holdings. But, if we must be technical the account isn't for sale, I will just throw in a 'bonus gift' for $40 shipped.[/quote]
It's their IP, and their rights to defend as they will. Until someone overturns it, it's a policy that we stick to about them not being for sale, even as a "bonus gift".

I don't want to get into a battle over this but it isn't as simple as that. Furthermore, an argument over this would boil down to contractual agreement regarding licensing. There has been some legal discussion over this issue, but the reality is it is not pressing for the time being. Heck, I haven't even noticed it talked about over at the IP Law Server, but maybe I missed something.For something to be 'overturned' as you reference, it would have to be an issue of precedent for which there is little actually. Anyways, I see where this is going and instead of getting into further pseudo legal discussion here, I'll leave it at that.

bread's done
Back