FS: PS2, PSP, PS3 Games - All non-GH, complete and in perfect condition!

gotenex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
[size=+1]Thanks for looking at my list! All prices include shipping, so that number is the total cost for you! Any titles with no price listed means you offer first. If you want to purchase more than 1 title, talk to me for some discounts.

I'm not really interested in any trades at the moment. I will gladly accept PayPal, checks and money orders. However, I am looking for some specific Xbox 360 cases, see below.

All of my games are complete and in perfect condition! Any exceptions would be due to the fact that I bought them used and received them in such a condition, and I will individually note them below. However, they all work flawlessly and I have taken extremely good care of them!

All titles are also non-GH, so they are a perfect collector's items! I'm not asking much for them, just want to get some cash for current-gen games and systems.[/size]

[size=+2]HAVE[/size]

:hot: = high desire to keep

[size=+1]:psp: PSP Games[/size]
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (new, sealed) - $20

[size=+1]:ps2: PS2 Games[/size]
Burnout 3: Takedown - $15
Dragon Quest VIII - $15
God of War :hot:
God of War II :hot:
Gran Turismo 4 - $15
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $15
Final Fantasy XII - $15
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (used, mint condition. there's a small bar code sticker on the corner of the instruction manual)
Suikoden III (used. dvd case is not original PS2, but has the same dimensions. manual and disc are mint)
X-Men Legends - $15

[size=+1]:ps3: PS3 Games[/size]
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (new, sealed) - $20
Motorstorm (new, sealed) - $20

[size=+2]WANT[/size]
[size=+1]Original Xbox 360 2-disc cases with the single-disc insert attached to the spine. I don't want any of the stackable ones! Examples would be Bioshock LE or the Sega Superstar Tennis/XBLA Compilation. I just want the cases only, no manuals or covers.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Added prices to all the titles, dropped my asking price for GTA4 to $25 shipped.

Please contact me to negotiate prices for anything you might be interested in, and to discuss discounts for multiple buys.

bread's done
Back