Fs: Ps3 60 Gb - ridiculously inflated price

I know it's not really worth as much as that, but that's less than the average going price. If I can't sell it for that, I'll just hold on to it until right before Christmas.

I hope you dont wait til right before christmas....the value will be deflated by then....they are shipping out more units in 2 weeks....

Why the fuck did you buy it if all you wanted was to make money. Somebody who would have put it to good use could of had it instead of some greedy person tryin to make a buck! You are better off going to ebay, some idiot on there is stupid enough to pay that rediculous price. :bomb:

[quote name='Skylander7']I guess since nobody's said it...
fuck you, you ridiculous douchbag of a predatory $$$$$$?

No I think most people said that already.

...Check my list? I'll happily trade my NES for it.

Oh, my bad. I guess I didn't read the rest of your comment.

but my previous statement still stands, OP; go join all the other shmegmas on EBay and maybe I'll buy one for 300 bucks when the market gets oversaturated.

in the meantime, I'll be playing my 3DO, after all, it was aroud $600 at launch, and look how well it did.

I don't want to EBay it now.. All the Ebay prices are going down in the shitter because everybody wants to sell it now. Patience is key.

[quote name='thagoat']hell, ebay prices are alot less than that right now!! going for about 100-1200 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I missed the $100 PS3 auction that was on ebay.
:)
lol

[quote name='misterunspoken']Shrike maybe we need one huge PS3 offers thread where people can go in and flame these people -- that's what ends up happening anyway.[/quote]

nah, that would take all the fun out of it, putting it all in one place.

When I refresh the page and see another opportunity to "express" my "feelings", it feels like christmas.

So, keep posting your PS3 deals; it gives me something to look foward to.

Oh, and fuck you if you think you are going to get over market price for one on a fucking forum with the words cheap and gamer in its title.

I hope you get stuck with it, and it goes the way of the 3DO.

[quote name='Veritas1204']nah, that would take all the fun out of it, putting it all in one place.

When I refresh the page and see another opportunity to "express" my "feelings", it feels like christmas.

So, keep posting your PS3 deals; it gives me something to look foward to.

Oh, and fuck you if you think you are going to get over market price for one on a fucking forum with the words cheap and gamer in its title.

I hope you get stuck with it, and it goes the way of the 3DO.[/quote]

Actually, so do I. I hate Sony, and I would never want to play a PS3.

bread's done
Back