Fs: Ps3 60 Gb

gleditts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Brand new, just picked up from Gamestop. Willing to review any reasonable offer. Comes with BluRay DVD Talladega Nights and receipt from Gamestop.

I will trade you my whole Nintendo Wii Bundle. I have it listed here in Cag Trading. I would even add a little money on if need be.

[quote name='exceed19']how about what you paid plus shipping and $50 for your trouble.

eX[/quote]

If only life was fair.......

I want a PS3 so badly, but I cannot find one. I bought a Wii, and waited 16 hours outside in the cold for it. I wish I would have done it for the PS3 instead. :(

[quote name='himsahealer']If only life was fair.......

I want a PS3 so badly, but I cannot find one. I bought a Wii, and waited 16 hours outside in the cold for it. I wish I would have done it for the PS3 instead. :([/quote]

How can you not like the Wii? It actually has games on it worth playing

[quote name='lanleague']How can you not like the Wii? It actually has games on it worth playing[/quote]

I don't see anything on the Wii in 07 that interests me except Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and any CAG dealing with them should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who ships/pays first, though feedback links to other sites may be helpful.

Hey Shrike,
I have dealt with you before. I am also in STL and I bought a HD drive from you that included FF. We exchanged at CC in Brentwood.

So you didn't like the offer of $860. Which means you are trying to fleece someone. Take it to eBay if you want that kind of scrap.

[quote name='gleditts']Real gamers know when to buy a system to sell as well.[/QUOTE]

Take it to ebay if you aren't going to entertain legitimate offers. Plus, you'd have to ship first here anyways.

[quote name='gleditts']Hey Shrike,
I have dealt with you before. I am also in STL and I bought a HD drive from you that included FF. We exchanged at CC in Brentwood.[/quote]
So I now see from the feedback. As you didn't carry yours forward, and your feedback for me was carried forward, I've left you feedback on it., so you're no longer a 0 feedback CAG.

bread's done
Back