FS: PS3 80GB MGS Edition w/ 2blk+1wht cons, 8 Games.

HyeVltg3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
...T_T Its one of those "My loss is your gain"--sales. T_T
Due to some financial trouble, I'm putting my PS3 up for a semi-sale, meaning I would like to know how much people are willing to buy it for...I am serious about selling but its only last resort solution to my problem.
So PM them offers and for the critiques, please state how much you think its worth.

Selling:
Playstation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Edition

-80GB Version WITH BACKWARDS COMPADIBILITY
-2 Black Dualshock 3 Playstation 3 Controllers
-1 White Dualshock 3 Playstation 3 Controller
(Import only, can't buy these in stores)

Games Included:
-MGS4
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Warhawk w/headset
-Resistence: Fall Of Man
-Time Crisis w/Guncon 3
-LittleBigPlanet
-Far Cry 2 Pre-Order Edition [Extra Missions,Poster/Map]
-Fallout 3
[Games in MINT condition]

Console in Excellent Condition, Taken care by a Console-Collector, so you know I treat him like my baby.

If you have any other inquires, please feel free to PM me.
Giving CAG a first-look before this goes eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of wondering what you could get out of this, but this isn't going to go for probably what you would like it to. It could net you around 600-650. BUT, I bet the highest offer is going to be around or under 450. I see people posting these bundles all the time on craigslist and they never sell. So good luck and hopefully you can get what you want out of it.

I would say that your collection that u posted should be worth at least $550. I'm not sure if u would even get that amount but good luck.

80GB BC PS3 with 1 DS3: 350
1 DS3: 35
1 White DS3: 40

-MGS4 $25
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma $20
-Warhawk w/headset $10, $25 for headset
-Resistence: Fall Of Man $20
-Time Crisis w/Guncon 3 $40
-LittleBigPlanet $35
-Far Cry 2 Pre-Order Edition [Extra Missions,Poster/Map] $35
-Fallout 3 $35

Total is $670, so starting at $700 is reasonable. You have some GH titles so they're worth less, and MGS4 is $30 at Rogers so $25 is pushing it. As for the console, BNIB 80GB with DS3 is $400 retail, private sales would be around $360. Since yours is used, it cancels out the backwards compatibility. However, it is rarer than the 40/80GBs on the market now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HyeVltg3']erhm, Those don't have BC. thats why the 80Gb's got bumped down from $499[/quote]

Yes I know, if you keep reading you'll see that "used cancels out backwards compability."

Your PS3 would use software BC, no? More specifically, it wouldn't have the hardware components that the 60GB contains. This could lower the price since it's backwards compatibility is crippled, and some popular games don't run too well (Ratchet and Clank series comes to mind).

If you were willing to sell just the console, the two black controllers, and LBP, I'd be interested. But I am assuming you want to sell everything at once.

Oh well after a lot of thinking I'm deciding to sell this custom PC I couldn't finish (missing OS)...hopefully I get about the same I would get for my PS3 bundle ;)

bread's done
Back