FS: PS3 games, 360 game/stuff, PC stuff

NamelessMC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Lots of minor things up for grabs:
Reason for selling - I need some extra money to move and I really don't use any of this junk. I sold my Xbox 360 so I don't need games for it or the accessories. I don't play my PS3 enough and when I do, it's usually only Call of Duty 4 or Warhawk.

Eye of Judgment - *Sealed*
photo051208001zo8.jpg

I got a good deal on it, so I snatched it for the camera, later realizing I didn't need either the game or the camera. Go figure. $50 shipped Paypal.

Heavenly Sword - Complete, Mint

photo051208005rl3.jpg

I just could NOT get into this game. I don't know. I could never get into the God of War games much either, so I guess it was kind of stupid for me to try. It's complete with case. Once I get a buyer, I'll dig up the case and send it out. $35 shipped Paypal.

Motorstorm - Complete, Mint

photo051208006al9.jpg

This game was fun actually. I just did everything in it so I don't really want to play it anymore. Nor own it. (No space, I'm moving after all) The condition is also near-new. Funny how games stay in much better condition when you're older and actually paying for them. $30 shipped Paypal.

Formula One - Complete, Mint

photo051208007df1.jpg

I got this from a friend. I don't even know why I opened it. It's just not for me. Don't get me wrong, formula one people love this game and the graphics are very nice, the engine is nice, I just don't like Formula 1 so I didn't care for it. $20 shipped Paypal.

Folklore - Complete, Mint

photo051208008qe8.jpg

I got this game because RPG Ps3'ers gave it some high regard. And it is a nice game, don't get me wrong, but the story doesn't really grab me. I just had a hard time getting into it. I'm only going to sell it for what I paid for it. $24 shipped Paypal.

Xbox 360 - Forza Motorsport 2 - Complete, Mint

photo051208004ic9.jpg

I really really loved this game. As good as Gran Turismo gets, but with damage and engine swaps. The music was so-so, but that's what 360's jukebox is for. Excellent game, but I sold my 360 so I don't really have a need for it. $20 shipped Paypal.

Xbox 360 Official Microsoft VGA Cable

No picture, because it's not really needed. It's the VGA cable for the 360 to use it on a computer monitor. The gender changer adapter I gave to a friend so it's only useable with LCD monitors. You can grab a gender changer for like $2 on Monoprice.com so it's no big deal. Condition is mint, no box or anything but it's not really needed. This is the only way to get 1080p on older 360's, and the only way to DVD upconvert with the 360 on older 360's. $20 shipped Paypal.

Random PC stuff, Xbox games
Dead to Rights, Shenmue 2, The Thing all on Xbox 1, complete and decent condition (No major scratches) all with manuals. I'd rather just sell/ship them all together, so we'll say $20 shipped for all three games.

Seagate SATA 320gb hard drive, NOT working. This drive failed on me when I was doing all my OSX on PC stuff. It has a VALID 5 year warranty on it and I've already filed the RMA, but because I'm moving, I can't deal with the 3-5 week wait time. If I don't find someone to take it off my hands, I'll just wait until after I move to file the RMA. It's essentially a 320gb hard drive from Seagate that you're getting for cheap because you have to RMA for it. If you don't get the RMA, I'll give you a full refund for it. I'll even give you my receipt for the hard drive. $40 shipped Paypal.

I also have some MMORPG PC games but I don't know how the rules apply to trading/selling those so I won't say anything.

Trade considerations : The only things I'd really trade for are PC parts. Recent/good PC parts. Hard drives (SATA only), memory (DDR2 or DDR1).

bread's done
Back