FS PSP, 1.5 FW, Lumines, 1GB MSP, and Logitech case

elwood731

CAGiversary!
PM with offers. All are in excellent condition. Ship USPS with insurance. Pay by PS money order.

PSP system w/ accessories
Lumines w/ case
1 GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro
1.5 firmware
Logitech Playgear Pocket hard plastic case
USB cable to transfer to Memory Stick

any ideas on the price for the 1 gig memory stick pro duo and Lumines?
pm me with either a price or what you are looking for (games etc)
and i pmed you just in case!

Elwood Just a heads up, you might wanna sell your psp to someone overseas. Im selling my 1.5 with a hori screen protector for $275. 1.5s are up in value somewhat so you might wanna wait for offers.

With your 0 feedback, most CAGs will expect you to ship first. If you can provide references to other sites' feedback, that might help some CAGs be OK with the lack of feedback.

The majority of them will be expecting you to ship first. Information about this is in the FAQ section.

Eh, you can check my username on eBay. Never sold a whole lot on there, but sell a bit over a logn epriod of time. I have a good track record I think. USPS money order protects buyer from mail fraud, so the reason I said for it and no checks or anything. Looking for selling, not trading.

Ready to sell me the 1 gig stick and lumines? throw me a price! [email protected] if you want to im ready to pay.

Thanks!

[quote name='elwood731']PM with offers. All are in excellent condition. Ship USPS with
insurance. Pay by PS money order.

PSP system w/ accessories
Lumines w/ case
1 GB SanDisk Memory Stick Pro
1.5 firmware
Logitech Playgear Pocket hard plastic case
USB cable to transfer to Memory Stick[/quote]

bread's done
Back