FS- PSP package w/ 1 gig card and extras $200 shipped obo

NormanB258

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am selling this PSP simply because I don't have the time to play it. I also need money for a new bicycle. My other one is pretty much destroyed.

Here's what I'm selling.

1. A like-new, adult owned PSP system. The PSP has no exterior flaws, it is truly like new. No dead pixels or screen scratches! Includes a USB patch cord, power cord, softside safety case and a screen cloth. Sorry, headphones and manual are not included.

2. A Sony 1 gig memory card

3. UMD copy of the movie "Snatch"

I am asking for $200 shipped. Paypal and money order only. I will consider reasonable offers.

I only have one transaction on here, but feel free to check my ebay feedback under userid norman_benford.

PM me or I can be reached on AIM at normanb258 if you have any questions.

psp.jpg

[quote name='the ender']If you decide to break it up, CML for the mem stick and Snatch UMD.[/QUOTE]

Not looking to break it up right now, but thanks for checking my thread.

[quote name='joevan']I'm still amazed this is around - did they get another price drop or are they still retailing for $199?[/QUOTE]

i think most people would rather pay an extra 30-40 bucks and get it brand new with a 2 year warrenty.

(system 199- card 25- movie 15?) if you pay with certain C. Cards they double the warrenty to two years

bread's done
Back