FS: PSP SLIM/LITE Star Wars, Darth Vader edition and some other games Want: PS3 games

yuckfou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Have:
Slightly used PSP ceramic white with the darth vader imprint on the body.
This PSP is slightly used, i bought it 1 month ago from bestbuy just to play the Final Fantasy Tactics game. Now that i am done with the game, i have no use of it and i am selling it.

This is the latest and newest version of the PSP which is lighter and slimmer. It can play movies, and games on your LCD TV.
This PSP got a screen protector attached since Day 1, no scratch at all on the body or the screen. I never brought this PSP outside of the house, have been playing it in house using my LCD TV!!! so it is a nearly perfect condition!

What you will get for $180 is:
PSP ceramic white system
AC Adapter
manuals
original box
Original SONY Component AV cable (to play games on your TV) $20 value
(Star wars game not included, sold it on eBay)

I also have some other accesorries for sale:
Final Fantasy Tactics lions war comple box and manual (on eBay now) --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220187953383&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012
Jeanne D'Arc NEW $25
Final Fantasy Advent Children UMD Movie NEW SEALED $15
Kung Fu Hustle UMD Movie NEW SEALED $15
Hellboy UMD Movie NEW SEALED $15

All prices are fix, if you buy in bundle, ill give u a discount. Contact me for questions
USPS First class mail are included on all the prices above, except for the PSP system, please add $5 more for USPS (2-3 days) Priority mail.

Payment through paypal only!!!

For more feedbacks, check out my eBay page --->
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=yfou

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

Want List:
PS3 games---->
uncharted
Warhawk (with headset)
UT 3
Heavenly Sword

Nico

In the interest of getting your psp sold I would suggest you slightly lower the price as amazon has the brand new pack for $199. With the game selling for more than $20 on ebay, it doesn't make much sense for you to price your used bundle at $180.

Good luck with your sale. Free bump.

sadly FFT has fallen to 29.99 new now so might have a hard time getting 30 used.

most of the movies you listed eb sells for 5 again sadly.

how did you like the Newer psp. I think i like the older fat one more.

the older fat one had the metal case that the UMD sat in. THe new one just lyes in the system

i would take it to ebay i doubt you get those prices here

bread's done
Back