Fs: Psp!

Im not talking shit or anything but you know you can find these at most stores for 250.00 brande new. Its not like they are "OMFG RARE L@@@@K!!!!"

I this 250.00 is a harsh price for one with that many dead pixs.

But thats MO.

wow......thats not a rip off. why dont you return it? i hear at least eb was taking it back for dead pixels.

Sorry man, but no one is gonna take a PSP with that many dead pixels for full package retail. This is Cheapassgamer, I think you want dumbassgamer.

it's only a number apart. maybe he just has fat fingers or something, but he did say probably. sounds like there's too much to count.

[quote name='2poor']it's only a number apart. maybe he just has fat fingers or something, but he did say probably. sounds like there's too much to count.[/QUOTE]

still, even with just 4 - I'd go $150 maybe.

how about taking $5.25 off for each dead pixel? soooo...............

i wil pay 40 bucks for it, including everything in the psp bundle.

you knows its a tempting offer

Actually, MSRP plus tax makes it about $270... so technically this is a better deal.

Normally I'd say we should stop flaming the OP, but hey, he's gettin' a ton of free bumps so I guess it all works out...

This OP has obviously been "baked" for awhile now if he thinks he can get that much money for something you can buy brand new with NO dead pixels for the same price......This has just got to be a joke that he is trying to play... You would obviously have to be really stupid to buy a PSP with 40 dead pixels.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I swear I keep seeing this title as Free PSP then I click on it and I'm all depressed again.[/QUOTE]

How strange is that? I read it as FREE too. #-o

well i counted and there are 37dead pixels.. they dont really bother me cause they are the white ones and you can only see them when the screen turns black.. I tryed taking it back to gamestop but they wouldnt let me exchange cause there a bunch of bitches

[quote name='Goodtone']This OP has obviously been "baked" for awhile now if he thinks he can get that much money for something you can buy brand new with NO dead pixels for the same price......This has just got to be a joke that he is trying to play... You would obviously have to be really stupid to buy a PSP with 40 dead pixels.[/QUOTE]

i take it you have no receipt?

[quote name='wakeandbake']I got a PSP with prolly 40 dead pixels... top left corner... looking for 250 shipped[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor....Call Sony and have them replace it!

[quote name='wakeandbake']I got a PSP with prolly 40 dead pixels... top left corner... looking for 250 shipped[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right...40 dead pixels.

I'll give you $25.00 shipped.

well what happened is I traded in my DS, and ps2 games and i guess I forgot to put a disk in one of the games and when i got home with my psp they called me and said could u bring it in.. i was like no way dude its 2.50$ a gallon in gas plus your 30 miles away wtf... so anyway i dont think they will let me exchange

should i call sony or somethin? it will prolly take forever to send in and get it back tho

[quote name='wakeandbake']well what happened is I traded in my DS, and ps2 games and i guess I forgot to put a disk in one of the games and when i got home with my psp they called me and said could u bring it in.. i was like no way dude its 2.50$ a gallon in gas plus your 30 miles away wtf... so anyway i dont think they will let me exchange

should i call sony or somethin? it will prolly take forever to send in and get it back tho[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try not scamming them, thenn they might just be nice to you dumbass

So your PSP really has 40 dead pixels? Wow....plus I agree with smalien. You shouldn't have tried ripping them off now its biting you in the ass.

[quote name='wakeandbake']well what happened is I traded in my DS, and ps2 games and i guess I forgot to put a disk in one of the games and when i got home with my psp they called me and said could u bring it in.. i was like no way dude its 2.50$ a gallon in gas plus your 30 miles away wtf... so anyway i dont think they will let me exchange

should i call sony or somethin? it will prolly take forever to send in and get it back tho[/QUOTE]

First off, if you bought it, as you're claiming, you have a receipt, which means you have a warranty on it. Assuming it wasn't five-finger-discounted.

That warranty either works through the store, under their return policy, or through the manufacturer of the product. Either GS or Sony needs to step up and do something. If there's really 40 dead pixels on it, that's well beyond any laptop vendor's requirements for LCD replacement, and there's just a few more pixels on one of those than a PSP screen.

Call Sony and get them to replace it or fix it. Their tagline of "there's a dead pixel, we won't do anything for you" isn't applicable here, especially if they're in one corner of the screen. A 40 pixel defect should never have made it through QC, period.

Sounds like GS is giving you the run around for no reason than to be jackasses about it. They sold it to you, they have to back it up under terms of their return policy, missing disc or not.

This is also assuming you didn't drop it, either.

The longer you wait on it, the closer you get to your warranty running out. I'd suggest going here and looking at Sony's help pages:
http://www.us.playstation.com/contactus.aspx?id=select

It's your PSP, up to you to decide to go fix it or not. Either way, no skin off my nose.

Isnt it technically Gamestop's fault for not checking for all the disks? Arent they supposed to so they can check for scratches and stuff?

I say just go and exchange it at Gamestop and if they give you trouble make a scene

bread's done
Back