Status
Not open for further replies.

sumpter360

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some stuff I'm selling:

CONSOLES:

- 160GB PS3 Slim w/ Power Cord, Composite Cables and Component Cables (no controller) [SOLD]

- "Fat" PS2 (detached disc tray cover, probably fixable) w/ Power Cord, Composite Cables, 8MB Memory Card, 1 wired controller, DVD Remote/Disc (

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop making new threads each time you want to sell the system.

You're allowed to bump your tradelist 3 times a day, however you are not allowed to have multiple trade threads in this section, so don't think making a new thread and locking the old one is really a solution.

Just bump the single thread you have.

I wasn't trying to bump the thread, I just realized I used the wrong format for the original thread's Title. That's why this thread's title begins with FS, symbolizing "For Sale."

I thought "closing" the first thread meant deleting it. I apologize for breaking any rules, if I did.

*bump*

Also, just wanted to post about how much $$$ I'm looking to get. I'd like to receive around $210 USD, shipped.

Feel free to PM me your offers!

*Edit*

Added revised asking price of $175 to OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sumpter360']I wasn't trying to bump the thread, I just realized I used the wrong format for the original thread's Title. That's why this thread's title begins with FS, symbolizing "For Sale."

I thought "closing" the first thread meant deleting it. I apologize for breaking any rules, if I did.[/QUOTE]

You can edit title if you go into advanced edit, just for future reference.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back