FS: Rare Playstation RPG Tales of Destiny II

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
All games are complete with box and manual. I will accept paypal only and will only ship to a verified address. To claim a game post SOLD and the game title to call dibs. Feel free to ask any questions. All prices include shipping and I will ship USPS Media Mail with tracking. If you request other service you will have to pay for it. All games are used unless specified new and factory sealed.

Suikoden II-(SOLD) Very good condition.

Valkyrie Profile (SOLD) Amazingly Perfect condition.

Tales of Destiny II ($55) New and factory sealed LAST ITEM

Dragon Warrior VII (SOLD) New and factory sealed

Ogre Battle (SOLD) Mint and excellent condition

Saga Frontier 2 (SOLD) Excellent condition

Star Ocean the Second Story (SOLD) Perfect condition mint

Threads of Fate (SOLD) Mint Condition

Suikoden (SOLD) Perfect excellent mint condition Also this is the original double cd case...not the single case from the reissue.

Enjoy.

You have ANOTHER Suikoden II !! hmmm, how much more mint is my $100 one than that $85 one...?

And I would buy all of those games, but I need to save money, ive spent way too much in the past month. :(

Sold

Saga Frontier 2 ($10) Excellent condition

"Excellent condition" no scratches/cracks on the case, no scracthes on the cd?

(Don't have the funds as of yet, so do you mind waiting till Sun?)

Also my price includes shipping. If no one wants some of the games I will just sell them on VGA or Ebay or in the store.

The Suikoden II is in excellent condition but the one your bought was literally PERFECT.

Also I know suikoden can sometimes go for cheap on ebay but this one is super perfect as well. Were you interested in the Suikoden or are you just thread crapping anyways?

You can pick the games up at MM1 if you would like...that will save me a couple bucks on shipping. Maybe when you stop in you can get some other games and I can give you a deal.

Can you clarify with me? There was a single disc press of it? (Single Case) I've never seen one thats not been in the double case unless someone did it themselves.

Damn, I'm really kicking myself for not buying all the copies of ToD2 that my Target had on clearance for $7 like a year ago. Oh well, at least someone else is happy now (and I did get a copy for myself).

bread's done
Back