FS: Resident Evil 4 (GC) Collectors Edition, WTB: Asian Horror /Last Emperor DVD

gopro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Yes I am selling Resident Evil 4 GC CE
and am wanting:
Asian Horror DVDs Region 1?
The Last Emperor DVD Region 1

Thank You

PS: I also have Naruto Gekitou Taisen 4 on the GC, I may trade/sell it.

You may not want, but I have a nintendo ds with Mario 64 DS and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Everything works perfectly. The DS has no damage.

No thanks.

No one wants PSP. it seems as if no one ever posts in my threads. wth. I always bump more than people post.

rortiz- Didnt see anything

Mcgriff-Didnt see anything

jaszun- Look in my sig. it has a want list of stuff I want.

Thanks peoples.

I have both Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile, as well as a few other RPGs on my collection in my sig. I may be interested in the PSP, just what exactly were you looking for tradewise?

Whatevers on my want list. Tradelist=Sig. TGN has Want list/Trade list/Collection.

I think i need to make this more clearer.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']just curious, but why are so many people trading their psp in now? its only been out like 6 months[/QUOTE]

Its been 6 months and they haven't brought any decent games out? And there's very little on the horizon? Just guessing.

Actually I just got mine. I thought this would be good trade bait for RPGs. But I thought Wrong. I think Imma just sell mine on ebay soon.

no big deal, i already got one. and love the homebrew capablities. i was thinking of having one that i keep updated.

Free bump either way.

[quote name='gopro']ok. getting bored. no one wants to trade.[/QUOTE]

I DO! You should check my list.........again.............

I liked most of ur GBA games and I liked ur DS games but im not really looking for those and thats the only stuff I saw.

Sorry/Thanks

check my tradelist, I can also buy or add in some cash.

note: out of your games I only want THUG2, i wont even touch metal gear and hot shots = meh, i'd give it a try. i'd prefer to buy just the PSP or the PSP with thug.

Redeema- Didnt see anything
Banshee- FMA, FFX, Suikoden 3, Shin Megami games, PE2, Fire Emblem, KoH:CoM, Megaman, Yugioh, .hack.

Surrenda- Didnt see anything.

Thanks peoples

I have:
sly 1/2
jak 1/3
ratchet 1/3
FF X/X-2
Phantom Brave
Disagea
La Pucelle Tactics

RE 1/0
PM 2
Pikmin 2
Wind Waker

Golden Sun 1/2
Mario & Luigi
Castlevania 1/2/3

Private Message me and let me know what you have in mind, alright?

Oh, I also have: Xenogears, Castlevania:SotN, Valkyrie Profile, FF Tactics, Chrono Cross, & the FF compilation that has Chrono Trigger on it for the PS1 as well...

bread's done
Back