FS: Room/One-Eleven Apparel (3 T-Shirt Designs) [6 DOLLAR CLEARANCE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockepidemic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Updated on December 10, 2007: Holiday clearance to 6 dollars shipped for CAGers.

In case there are any concerns, I have spoken to shrike4242 (as well as CheapyD) and received permission before posting this thread.

Room/One-Eleven Apparel

About The Shirts

All three designs are printed on American Apparel 2001 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve black shirts unless otherwise noted.

// Dork Warrior (Available in M, XL): This shirt was inspired by an offhand conversation about Dragon Warrior. During the course of which it would turn out that an old instructor of mine was listening in, only to proclaim his great dislike for the 8-bit era of console gaming.

> Update as of (08.10.07): The Dork Warrior design is now out of print in the Large size. However, if there is enough interest, a reprint is entirely possible. Feel free to contact me for details.

// Cthulhu (Available in M, L): I am aware that there have been a number of shirts about Cthulhu made previously, but for whatever reason this remained one of the most popular three sketches when I began to ask for opinions. I am rather pleased at how it turned out, as it is done with a puff ink rather than a white outline featured in the illustration above.

// Cigarettes In Love* (Available in M, L): This was actually one of a series of sketches I had done several years ago. The sketches were based on the lyrics to a song by a relatively popular local band at the time. I am actually not even a smoker and am still fond of this shirt.

*I also have a small run of this design available in black and white on women's American Apparel 4305 Baby Rib Basic Short Sleeve shirts in small and medium sizes.

Payment and Shipping
For addresses in the United States:
I am asking 6 dollars shipped in bubble mailers via USPS for any of the three designs. I am willing to give discounts for multiple garment purchases.

Please contact me first about addresses outside of the United States, or regarding other shipping methods.

I can accept payment via Paypal, check, or money order. I can also accept cash if you are in the Kansas City area!

Free bump for a friend of mine. Don't let his lack of CAG activity scare you, he's a good man to deal with. And I'm not just saying that because he sent me a free Dork Warrior shirt a few months ago. ;)

[quote name='botticus']Free bump for a friend of mine. Don't let his lack of CAG activity scare you, he's a good man to deal with. And I'm not just saying that because he sent me a free Dork Warrior shirt a few months ago. ;)[/quote]

Haha, how did I know you might make an appearance here? I appreciate the vote of confidence, however.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Free bump for the Dork Warrior shirt. That's awesome.[/quote]

Thank you! It is always nice to know people like the shirts, at the very least.

[quote name='dg7md']If Cthulhu comes in a small, or can be without additional cost, I'm very interested.[/quote]
Hrm. I can probably accomodate that with some time, but just out of curiousity, have you owned any American Apparel t-shirts before?

My concern in this case is that AA shirts are form fitting, and tend to run about half to a full size smaller than what people tend to wear in other brands. Personally, I tend to hover between small and medium, but find the latter far more comfortable in AA.

Just something that I thought you might want to consider. Either way, let me know, and we'll work something out.

[quote name='rockepidemic']Hrm. I can probably accomodate that with some time, but just out of curiousity, have you owned any American Apparel t-shirts before?

My concern in this case is that AA shirts are form fitting, and tend to run about half to a full size smaller than what people tend to wear in other brands. Personally, I tend to hover between small and medium, but find the latter far more comfortable in AA.

Just something that I thought you might want to consider. Either way, let me know, and we'll work something out.[/quote]
Well, I don't mind if it's a bit loose, I was just checking in. I'll buy one, just give me some time to get some funds transferred, so in a few days (or less) I'll send the 10 dollars your way.

But first, can I have a picture of the full shirt on the Cthulhu model? I'd like to see before I make any decisions.

Not a problem, here you go.

[quote name='dg7md']Well, I don't mind if it's a bit loose, I was just checking in. I'll buy one, just give me some time to get some funds transferred, so in a few days (or less) I'll send the 10 dollars your way.

But first, can I have a picture of the full shirt on the Cthulhu model? I'd like to see before I make any decisions.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back