FS: Selling Gift Cards: $60 Best Buy & $60 Toysrus, Gift Card # Emailed

gate_keeper

CAG Veteran
Hi,
I have for sale 9 x $60.00 Best Buy Gift Card's and 2 x $60.00 Toysrus Gift Card's.

My price is set, Not looking to bargain for multiple cards purchase.

Price: Selling Each Gift Card at $54.00, save $6.00

Payment: Paypal

I will E-Mail you the Gift Card Information to the Email Adress listed in PayPal.

You can Contact me on Ebay to Verify My Identity as My Ebay Name is Different from my name on CAG.

MY FEEDBACK: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pimp200277&ftab=AllFeedback

My feedback is pretty good, Just had 2 negatives which wasn't my fault the suppiler didn't come through and the customers basically didn't care what happened and left negatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohboy10451']I'll give u $52 each for 2 BB GC's[/QUOTE]

Please read what the second line in my original post says.

[quote name='gate_keeper']I'm Unemployed so I need to get as much as I can.[/QUOTE]

Understandable, still a decent deal If your set on buying something at best buy.

DAM ECONOMY BUMP!

[quote name='ohboy10451']my offer still stands ^[/QUOTE]

I'm still thinking about it, will let you know when and if I change my mind.

[quote name='Ltor']question, why do you have so many of these gift cards?[/QUOTE]

I had a bunch of PS3 video games that I traded in to bestbuy using thier trade in program and got giftcards in return. As for the Toysrus gift cards I bought videogames earlier this year and got them. Then I brought the gift cards to the store and got new gift cards so that I could change the amounts into $60 denominations thats why all the cards are the same value basically the price of a video game.

[quote name='Ltor']that same trade in program does it for paypal cash fyi[/QUOTE]

yeah there are cash options but they pay even less than the gift card and i already lost money trading the in the video games as the games cost me $60 a pop and they were brand new/sealed.

bread's done
Back