FS: SNES sytem and games

igotbass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am taking offers for this bundle. I do not want to seperate unless a great offer is given. Please PM with offers. No trades please, need the cash as we have a baby on the way and need to buy supplies. All games are tested and work. I can email pics if interested.

SNES system with 2 controllers, AC Adapter, RF Switch and S-Video/AV cable (a litte yellowed). The system good, may need a new pin connector soon.
Bust-A-Move - cart only
Chrono Trigger - cart, manual and maps(inserts) in excellent condition
Donkey Kong Country 2 - cart only
Donkey Kong Country 3 - cart only
Dungeon Master - cart and manual
Final Fantasy II - Cart, Box and Manual (box is excellent, manual shows a little wear)
Final Fantasy III - cart, manual and map
John Madden Football - cart and maunual
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - complete and excellent
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom - Cart, Manual and Map in excellent shape.
Secret of Mana - cart only
Street Fighter II - cart only
Super Bomberman - complete and mint
Super Bonk - Cart Only
Super Mario All-Stars - cart only
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - cart and manual (excellect shape)
Super Mario World - cart only
Tetris 2 - cart only

I can only do paypal, and will only ship first if I get a 50% deposit and then remainder when items get there and the person must have 10+ positive feedback for this. Any negatives and we can work something out. I have been screwed before (not here) and am slightly untrusting so please forgive the strict sounding rules.

i have 145 in my paypal thats yours asap for the deal, im new on here today but i have perfect ebay feedback and such, let me know

if you pm me a price for chrono trigger, both Final Fantasy games, and Link to the past, I'll see if I can manage it. BTW, when's the baby due?

Let's give it another day or two and see what happens. I will will reply to PM's then.

You two that want seperate games, PM what you will give and I will consider it.

And the baby is due Decmeber 1st.

bread's done
Back