FS Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, and Angel & Demons, D-9 & IB Steelbooks

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys, hopefully these should be easy to get, FS usually does mass orders on New Releases, unlike the Disney/Pixar mess. I'll head to the stores to get them, let me know what you would like me to try and get you. Jamie

Star Trek - Nov 17

startrek.jpg

Terminator Salvation - Dec 1

original

original

Angels & Demons - Nov 24

original

Inglourious Bastards - Dec 15th

original

original

District 9 - Dec 29th

original

The Lists:

1) Sonofachung - Star Trek (CAG)
2) Laserdogg - All (CAG)
3) Thenyrfan - District 9 (CAG)
4) Sephiroth61787 - Trek (CAG)
5) Ajh2298 - Trek (CAG)
6) Opterasis - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
7) Linkinprime - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
8) Evophile - Trek (CAG)
9) Mako1215 - Trek, A&D, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
10) Starbury805 - Trek (CAG)
11) Thaima1ahu - 2 Trek, 2 IGB, District 9 (CAG)
12) The Tick - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
13) Torres546 - Trek (CAG)
14) Jamesevans - District 9 (CAG)
15) Beatngurnuts - Trek, District 9, 3 IGB (CAG)
16) Chucki Norris - Trek, IGB (CAG)
17) Bdg7884 - IGB (CAG)
18) Torres546 - IGB (CAG)
19) Detroitsportsfan - District 9 (CAG)
20) Jwizzle5786 - IGB, District 9 (CAG)
21) Y2J850 - Inglorious Bastards, District 9 (CAG)
22) Watchtower41 - Trek (CAG)
23) Ccohen322 - IGB (CAG)
24) Deadpool - District 9 (CAG)
25)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 12 Treks shipping from FS ordered online. These will arrive end of the week most likely. I will also hit the store on Tuesday to get another 20 or so. If the first 12 on the list want to send $$$ now they may, final price is $55 paypal shipped. Paypal is [email protected]. I will post on Tuesday for the rest of you as to how many we scored. Jamie

[quote name='AccordTR']I have 12 Treks shipping from FS ordered online. These will arrive end of the week most likely. I will also hit the store on Tuesday to get another 20 or so. If the first 12 on the list want to send $$$ now they may, final price is $54 paypal gift shipped. Paypal is [email protected]. I will post on Tuesday for the rest of you as to how many we scored. Jamie[/QUOTE]

Doing payment via Paypal as gifts when they're not gifts is a violation of Paypal's user agreement.

[quote name='Mako1215']Can you ship my Trek and A&D ( when it comes out) together since there only a week apart?[/QUOTE]

Yep no problem. Pm me.

[quote name='shrike4242']Doing payment via Paypal as gifts when they're not gifts is a violation of Paypal's user agreement.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know, adjusted to meet rules. I only increased the price by a $1, I will most of the fee to keep the final price down. Jamie

[quote name='thaima1shu']Jamie,

I sent you payment for my two. Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Payment received. Jamie

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I might regret this later, but you can remove me from the Star Trek batch, Jamie.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yep no problem. Jamie

My payment for Star Trek is sent.

Also Jamie, I had sent you a pm last week. Just to double-check, please pull me off the Terminator list.

Thanks.

Not overly impressed with some users, they asked to be on the list and now don't respond in either the thread or to my pm's. I went to a lot of trouble to get these and you can't even reply... Not cool. This maybe the last time I do a steel buy for anyone besides the users who held up their end.

Jamie,

Sucks to hear that. It appears that this seems to be rampant problem, as Jeremy over at blu-ray.com is having the same issue.

Also, I am assuming that we aren't doing TS since it's no longer a steelbook, right?

Yeah it is, I feel like posting the users names of those that basically asked me to get them a copy and then ignore my pm's. It's total bs and I hope it is clear that I will never help them again. Now I have to return these copies to the store after I took the day off to get them.

As for terminator yeah it's basically off unless this unknown product turns out to be nice/very close to a steelbook then I might grab a couple as a first come first serve. List wise though it's not happening since we have no idea what the case actually is.

AccordTR, if I could have a price quote on the IB steelbook that'd be great. (Shiping to Atlanta, GA) I would gladly pay first before being added to any lists. Thanks

[quote name='ccohen322']AccordTR, if I could have a price quote on the IB steelbook that'd be great. (Shiping to Atlanta, GA) I would gladly pay first before being added to any lists. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hey, no need to pre-pay, I'll def have some. I have a feeling I will just do a first come first serve on them since the list basically didnt work last time. I will keep you posted as we get closer.

Hey accord. Got your pm, but I'm at work. I will pay you when I get off tonight. Also I realized I never left you feedback for buying Transformers 2 so ill do that too when I get home.

I will buy one if you can get one... I go to work @ 6 central... let me know by then if you are going and I WILL pay when I get off this time...

[quote name='thenyrfan']I will buy one if you can get one... I go to work @ 6 central... let me know by then if you are going and I WILL pay when I get off this time...[/QUOTE]

Alright I'll swing by FS at lunch, not a huge demand title so should be able to grab one for you.

I have one extra bugs life if anyone is interested, $50 paypal.

Also a few Treks left as well.

[quote name='AccordTR']I have one extra bugs life if anyone is interested, $50 paypal.

Also a few Treks left as well.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I'm reading lots of disappointment over the Terminator ironpack. Did you pick one up for yourself to see how bad it really is?

Can you take me off for Basterds? I don't have enough money(with the BB steelbooks), but I can still get District 9.

Also, are you sure the release date is the 29? Everywhere else I see the 22, but that might just be the American date.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']Can you take me off for Basterds? I don't have enough money(with the BB steelbooks), but I can still get District 9.

Also, are you sure the release date is the 29? Everywhere else I see the 22, but that might just be the American date.[/QUOTE]

Still awaiting futureshops reply. First it was the 29th, then 22nd, then back to 29th, I'm hoping it is indeed the 22nd.

[quote name='Casteor']To get us one, do you charge us a fee?[/QUOTE]

Cost is movie, tax, shipping materials, paypal fees, actual shipping and some profit.

bread's done
Back