FS: Strategy Guides ( SNES | N64 | DC | PSX | PS2 | GCN | XBOX | GBA | Wii | PC )

[quote name='thegarageband']I sent you a PM but I haven't received a response yet.[/QUOTE]

give him time. eric's to do list is gigantic..and dealing with clients at his real job comes first beyond anything else. Im guessing the area is in buisness..and traveling and doing mock ups,presentations..and such are a pain to deal with but it has to be done. give him time he will get to ya

i have to redo my pm ..hehe didnt send my prices.

[quote name='integralsmatic']give him time. eric's to do list is gigantic..and dealing with clients at his real job comes first beyond anything else. Im guessing the area is in buisness..and traveling and doing mock ups,presentations..and such are a pain to deal with but it has to be done. give him time he will get to ya

i have to redo my pm ..hehe didnt send my prices.[/quote]

^^ very true,

Just give him some time - he has TONS of pms to go through. So don't feel bad if he can't get to in a timely manner. I do believe he appreciates your patience & will reply accordingly.

Eric FTW BUMP!

** on another note **
sent you a small addition to my list/deal ;). if it's available I'll take it & hopefully my pricing is fair?
LMK & Thanks!

Yeah plus i gave him a huge huge huge list to go over with a nice price ;-). If he accepts hes got $650 from me all in 4 weeks :whistle2:X, So im hoping he accepts mine!! :whistle2:D

Be patient, I have bought $200 worth of games from foundation and he is a top notch seller. Selling an entire collection of games to the CAG community is a huge undertaking. One thing to help speed the process along is to pay via paypal. That way you can lock in on the games that you want as quickly as possible. Remember, there are other of CAG's eyeing the games that you want.

i agree ive been just chillin, im not in a rush. been trying to build a complete snes/n64 collection, getting dupes of games i need to complete so i can put the mintest cart with the box/manual.

In regards to the sex drive thing: ummm... no. ;-)

In less creepy news, price for:
NDS | Sealed | Pokemon Diamond
NDS | Mint | Izuna Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
NDS | Mint | Diddy Kong Racing
NDS | Mint | Ridge Racer DS
NDS | Mint | Spider-Man 2
NDS | Mint | Pokemon Trozei!
NDS | Mint | Nanostray
NDS | Mint | Metroid Prime Hunters
NDS | Mint | Meteos
NDS | Mint | Electroplankton
NDS | Mint | Mario Hoops 3 on 3