FS/T: Have 360 games & Gameboys - W: 360 Stuff

Super20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
All of my items are used. The discs look like new. Looking mostly to trade, but will accept offers for cash. I will look at any tradelist. I've traded here and also go by Super20 on ebay where I have tons of feedback.

HAVES:

-Burger King Games
-Crackdown
-Oblivion (not too interested in ditching this yet)
-Madden 06
-Call of Duty 2
-Call of Duty 3
-Burnout Revenge
-Guitar Hero 2 (with 2 controllers and guitar hero gig bag - not interested in parting out) - gonna be a tough one to part with

WANTS (360 stuff):
- Marketplace points
- Xbox HD DVD player
- Transformers: The Movie
- Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End
- I'll check any list (but really want the stuff on my list)

PM's replied to. Remember that I'm looking specifically for Xbox 360 stuff or cash.
Keep them offers coming. I love this place!

Bumpy, Bumpy....whose got the bumpy?

Come on folks! I know people want these games. Make me an offer I can't refuse! My wife wants her closet back!

Now I really have replied to pms. Keep the offers coming. Feel free to make cash offers as well. My wife really likes cash more than me trading for other games.

Just added more stuff. Where is my wife finding it all?! PLEASE...for the love of all things holy....trade with me or buy this stuff!

Please people...make some more offers on this. I could really use some new 360 games. Some have made great offers, but don't respond to pm's. I know you get the responses, just respond!

Gotta do it again....have to unload this stuff. Really need some new 360 games.
Did unload the SNES and games as well as Shadow of the Colossus. Thanks!
Deal pending on FFVII and FFVIII.

Added Viva Pinata. Fun game at first, but not my style I guess. Someone please take my PS2 system and stuff. Need to reclaim some attic space. PM me if you're interested in the system because it has something special. You'll flip your lid!

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']rainbow six calls my name :eek:[/QUOTE]

Didn't know if that was an offer. If it was, I didn't see anything on your list. MAYBE the Halo games, but I'd really like to stick to my want list as much as possible.

Plus this reply was a good reason to bump me up!

[quote name='Super20']Didn't know if that was an offer. If it was, I didn't see anything on your list. MAYBE the Halo games, but I'd really like to stick to my want list as much as possible.

Plus this reply was a good reason to bump me up![/quote]
yeah, it was kind of my desperate act at an offer :p
could i add some money to the halo games?

If Dragon Quest VIII (with FFXII demo) is mint/complete big box version w/ FFXII demo and there is no outer box damage, PM me a price...

bread's done
Back