FS/T: HD DVD, Blu Ray, DVD's, 360 Univ Remote

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Greetings all,

This stuff is hardly worth eBaying, the effort of taking individual photos and writing them up for $4 is hardly worth the time. Let's see if anyone is interested...

King Kong HD DVD. Came with the 360 HD DVD Player, I don't know if it originally was shrink wrapped, but I popped it in and played about 3 minutes of it as it was my only HD DVD at the time. $7 + shipping? Or you tell me.

Dragons Lair Blu Ray. Brand New in shrink wrapped. Mistakenly received instead of the HD DVD version. $15 + shipping? Or you tell me.

DVD's (Normal)
Unspeakable (Dennis Hopper) Barcode on disc. Disc, case, insert all mint. $5
Payback Straight Up Directors Cut (SEALED) $7
Chronicles of Riddick. Insert, Slip Case, Cover, Disc all in great shape. Mammoth Video sticker in center of disc.
Resurrection (Lambert) An all time favorite movie of mine. (SEALED) $5

XBox 360 Universal Media Remote. I bought one about 5 weeks before I bought my 360 HD DVD player, so this one is still in Green XBox 360 shrinkwrap with batteries sealed in shrinkwrap. (Though it will work just fine as a DVD or media remote for your 360 sans HD DVD attachment, which is what I was using it for.) $7 + shipping?

I ship UPS Ground to continental US only. Shipping for most everything is going to run about $5. I will give huge preference for people buying more than 1 thing, I absolutely hate wasting my time with small packages, so if you want to score a nice CheapAss deal, bundle some things up and make me an offer.

I can take pictures of anything you want, it may make me grumpy, but I can do it.

Matt

bread's done
Back