FS/T: Initial D:ES, MvC2 Dreamcast, Star Ocean 4, FREE LOCKERZ, more

PhantomaZero

CAGiversary!
This is my first time trading on CAG but you can check out my eBay history (though I've only used it to purchase) here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/phantomazero

I will respond to PM's as quickly as I can. I do my best to keep everything in excellent condition. All games are COMPLETE with original case and manual unless otherwise noted. Non smoking home, blah blah blah. Shipping is limited to continental US only, sorry.

Please make a shipped offer for whatever you like. Not really looking for trades at this time, though I will extend my consideration for PS3 games and GTA Episodes.

FREE XBLA 48 hour code for the first buyer who expresses interest.
FREE Lockerz invites for buyers who express interest.

:360: Xbox 360:
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 (Pad not included)
Star Ocean 4
Guitar Hero II
Rock Band
Blue Dragon (Manual a little miffed, not first owner)
Rainbow Six Vegas (Disc only, not first owner)
Burnout Paradise (Platinum Hits. Will trade for PS3 version on the spot. Not interested in any other trades for this, sorry.)

:ps3: PS3:
Initial D: Extreme Stage (Japanese version with online play enabled.)

:dc: Dreamcast:
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (DISC ONLY. Some scratches but otherwise reads flawlessly)

:pc: PC:
Battlefield 2 Gold Edition (Includes Special Forces. Will gladly email you the cdkeys instantly if desired.)
Company of Heroes (Will gladly email you the cdkeys instantly if desired.)

:xbox: Xbox:
Crimson Skies
Jade Empire Limited Edition
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Missing manual)
Jet Set Radio Future
Forza Motorsport
The King of Fighters 2003 (Was part of a 2002/2003 combo pack, only have 2003)

Want:
Paypal
Amazon GC
GTA Episodes
PS3 game offers will be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
How playable is Initial D for a non-Japanese speaker? Is the majority of the text Katakana?

Please CML for a trade, Id be willing to do two games for one since I am trying to whittle down my collection. If you dont see anything you want, just PM me and Ill think about a cash offer.

Nothing I'm seeking on your guys' lists, but thanks very much for offering :D

I should probably clarify that Burnout Paradise is only up there to exchange for a PS3 version, sorry.

Initial D is absolutely playable for a non Japanese speaker. The text is a good mix of mostlyKanji and Katakana, but the only area you'd benefit from reading is in the car upgrade section. Realistically you'll be fine if you're willing to occasionally check things on Gamefaqs.

bread's done
Back